- Extensive experience managing system architecture and integration projects, including network infrastructure design, enterprise deployment, storage/SAN, network security, system mgmt, backup & disaster recovery, web applications support, data warehousing, and messaging
- Strong technical expertise in all major server technologies (SUN/HP/IBM/Microsoft/Linux/HDS/EMC) with experience managing mission critical, high availability IT systems
- Proven leadership skills with experience directing technical network engineering teams in mission critical project environments, managing crisis and/or day to day IS operations, and managing vendor relationships
- Results - oriented with strong problem-solving, analytical, communication and leadership skills, capable of functioning in management, consultant, and hands-on technologist roles
Sr. Systems Administrator
- Virtualization, EMC Symmetrix, SAN/NAS, Build Blade Servers
- Veritas Cluster Server, Veritas Foundation Suite, Perl Scripts, Remedy
- Installation and Configuration Solaris/Red Hat Linux and Brocade Switches
- Organized DR Failover and Failover testing, Backup/Restore Legato.
- Deployed Tuning Manger and, Migrations and Performance Reporting/Analysis.
Sr. Systems Administrator
- Virtualization, SAN/NAS, Perl Scripting, Veritas Cluster Server, Veritas Foundation Suite
- Fabric re-design to relieve excessive routing and oversubscription, Backup/Restore Legato
- Linux System Administration,Building Servers,Clusteing,Firwall,and LAMP
- IBM Tivoli Storage Management Clients and APi,backup,restore,create DR plan Configure,install
- Monitot TSM users,Remote Web Gui.
- Installation and Configuration Oracle Database, High Availability Implementation, Remedy
- Designed environment with Replication and Disaster Recovery for VMWare and Oracle.
- Configuration; Hitachi Virtualization, EMC Storage, SAN/NAS, Backup/Restore Legato, Remedy.
- Configuration and Installation Solaris / Red Hat Linux DR Sites, Perl Scripting
- Implementation of VMWare Site Recovery Manager, designed to test DR and repair recovery issues, facilitate automated failover for the virtual server farms to desired DR site.
- Implementation of MySQL Database Cluster: Solaris Cluster v3.3u1, HAStoragePlus, Logical Hostname, MySQL and Apache-Tomcat Resources on Sparc T4-1 Hardware.
- Decommissioned all hardware out of warranty.
- Installation/Configuration Storage Array, Common Array Manager, Raid disk
- Configuration SAN/NAS Drives configured
Computer Systems Tech
- Brocade Fabric servicing Implemented architecture to facilitate
- Operations Support / Quality Assurance