- Highly competent technical professional experience in the Network industry, that specializes in areas of mission - critical systems utilizing LAN, WAN, and PRIME Internetworking and Client/Server networks using TCP/IP.
- Proven ability to manage several multi-tasking computer applications, and proficient in all facets of hardware and software, task scheduling, and monitoring and configuration management.
- Possesses excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills and broad range of knowledge and expertise of principles, practices and procedures for the completion of difficult and complex assignments.
Remedy, SM7, Active Directory, Spectrum, NetIQ Application Manager, Team Track, Windows (95, 98, NT 4.0, 2K, XP), MS Office Suite, MS Dos 6.22, Lotus Notes, Nortel Passport Family, TCP/IP, Frame Relay, Excel, Oracle, IP Physical Layer Testing, HP Open View, UNIX, HTML, SQL, Alcatel, Excel, Cisco, Linux, Fiber Optics, Remote Desktop Imaging.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Technical Support Specialist
- Provide a host of IT services to E-VIP, VIP and non-VIP military and civilian personnel at the U.S. Pentagon.
- Provide seat management and advance troubleshooting. Configuration, Installation, Repair and Administration of End User Devices and including Software, Application.
- Facilitated iOS program with the classification, administration and distribution of iOS devices. (iPhone and iPad ) to Military personal.
- Administration of user accounts, and devices association in Active Directory/ Remedy.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Track and update problems in our trouble ticketing system.
- Support and monitoring of client's production environment and all servers.
- Effectively communicate with clients and various levels of management.
- Create and distribute reports to management and necessary team members.
- Open trouble tickets, escalate issues to various clients.
Confidential, Fort Detrick, MD
Special Police OfficerResposibilities:
- Control access to the NIAD/IR/NIH facility and to ensure only authorized property, material, and items that are brought into the facility.
- Responsible for screening CCT’V systems as well monitoring alarms and access control system.
- Monitor scientific research equipment systems for alarms or failures and report to the on duty Supervisor along with contacting the appropriate personnel pertaining to each circumstance.
- Controlling access and egress to the facility loading dock.
- Ensuring the safety and security of said building by conducting interior foot patrols.
- Generate Incident reports and manage Remedy ticket queue.
- Configuring, installing, and troubleshooting applications on the server.
- Remotely diagnosed and corrected problems for weather observing system when necessary.
- Assist in developing documentation of the system specifications.
- Conducted Backups and restoration of new data on the system.
- Monitor and troubleshoot problem with large systems of computer applications being executed by complex UNIX/LINUX scripts on a High Performance Computing environment.
- Responsible for providing general support to system users.