Technical Certifications CompTIA A+ (August 2011)
Education Received a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with concentration in Marketing Graduated Cum Laude
Computer Skills Proficient in MS Office(2003,2007),Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/98, IBM LOTUS Notes, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Norton Ghost, Novell, Basic and VERITAS. Troubleshooting and Repair of PCs/Laptop/Blackberry/Android/iPhone/iPad, Basic HTML and CSS
Other technical Experience Server management and administration for law office of 10 users, hardware replacements (hard drives, cards), Laptop Diagnosis and Repair (Video cards, lcd inverter etc) , VPN Setup(Vware), Active Directory Management, Mobile/Smartphone set up
2010-2011 Confidential, Salem,MA
- Seasonal: General Labor(Painting, Landscaping, Clean outs)
2001-2009 Confidential. Marblehead, MA
- Banquet Captain/Waitstaff/Bartender al a carte and private events.
- Required to oversee staff of 15+ and execution of events.
- Manager Snack Bar
- Responsible for customer service and food quality.
- Manager staff of 20
- Oversee Budget of $100k for the operation
2005 Confidential. Woburn, MA Technical Support Representative.
- Pre-sale support via telephone and email tickets for a private upstart.
- Fielded phone calls from people of various technical experience levels and assisted with the install and use the company's software.
1999-2002 Confidential, Salem, MA Desktop Support/Computer Lab Attendant working for the Information Technology Department of the College.
- Desktop Support: Performed maintenance and upgrades on hardware and software of Faculty PC and Mac (disk imaging, hardware diagnosis/replacement, network set up, Windows trouble shoot, Virus and Spyware removal)
- Computer Lap Attendant: Helped students with all aspects of daily computer use including but not limited to troubleshooting problems, use of Internet, e-mail and MS Office applications.
Languages Fluent in written and spoken Greek.