Operating Systems: Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 R2. XenServer, XenCenter and XenDesktop. Small networks with WINS, DHCP, RAS, DNS, GPO, Live Comm, IIS, Failover, DFS/DFS - Replication, Basic support for Cloud Services, Office 365, Azure, Intune, S harePoint 2007 / 2010, Lync 2010, WSUS and SCOM/SCCM, SCSM, DPM, Team Server, Certificate Services (PKI), Active Directory and Basic Powershell Scripts. Atlassian Suites Administration (Bamboo, BitBucket, Confluence, Crowd, FishEye, JIRA) VMware and Hyper-V Administration. Basic and Administrative SUN, Red Hat, UNIX and LINUX.
Infrastructure, Cyber Security, I.T. Compliance, Security Governance and Monitoring: Vulnerability detection and assessment, intelligence and investigation, POA&M, vulnerability management processes, vulnerability assessment, monitoring compliance status and investigating security incidents, Information Assurance, Business Impact Analysts, Disaster Recovery, Assessment and Information, Business Continuity Planning, ISSO, ISSM, System Security Planning and Compliance Assurance. Supporting ISSM/ISSO/MSSP/SSP for DCID 6/3, NISPOM Chapter 8, FIPS 800-53, and DOD 8570.01-M, FISMA guidelines, USGCB and FDCC, NIST special publications (SP) 800-18, 800-30, 800-37, 800-39, 800-53, 800-53 A and 800-60 . Support Assessment and Accreditation (A&A) and perform all continuous monitoring functions and maintain Systems Authorization to Operate (ATO). Security Governance, Risk Analysis, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery.
Server and Storage: NAS, SAN, DELL, Compellent, HP, EMC, (CLARiiON, Symmetrix, Celerra, Centera, Avamar, NS-480, Networker, ADT, NDMP), NetApp, Brocade SAN Backbones and switches, E-Discovery Technologies, EnCase, Backup and Recovery.
Sr Adv Sys Admin
- Provide critical Site Support for Unclass and LAA operations with analyzing, designing, implementing and maintaining computer systems to support customer request.
- Support operational staff performing multiple tasks to produce timely, accurate, and production systems, in the area Server/Database Administration, Network Administration, Documentation, Requirements, and Procedures management.
- Oversee assigned contractors serving as primary point of contact on task orders between contractor staff and the federal client Task Monitors.
- Perform contractor reviews and coordinates daily and long-range task requirements, and support identification and selection of contractor staff.
- Hands-on supervision and oversight of the information technology department including servers, storage, networking, policies, end user specific support for hardware, remote access, mobile devices, operating systems and applications, federal security requirements, and network connectivity for customers.
- Coordination, including hands-on configuration, upgrades and maintenance of all network, storage and application systems.
- Recommendation and planning of the information technology budget, roadmap and plan. Plan, participate, coordinate and oversee multiple IT projects, often simultaneously.
- Develop and communicate policies and procedures of the information technology department to technical and non-technical members of site including SSP, PUG, GUG and DISA STIG implementation s.
- Focus on security of the information technology department including all network systems and remote connectivity.
- Provide immediate onsite, remote and telephone support to minimize system down-time and enable maximum productivity, both during and outside of business hours.
- All supporting DCID 6/3, NISPOM Chapter 8, FIPS 800-53, and DOD 8570.01-M ISSM/ISSO/MSSP/SSP.
Sr Adv Sys AdminResponsibilities:
- Reviewed and implemented infrastructure and cyber security policies for customer, developing technical documents and SSP guidance.
- After improving and supporting customer and government networks, offered position with customer.
Team Lead / Network Support EngineerResponsibilities:
- Team lead for customer Classified site providing Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Windows 2000/NT operational maintenance, support, and engineering.
- Duties include solving operational problems, monitoring the system for status and performance, optimizing the current system, and engineering updates and new solutions to advance functionality.
- Develop guidelines and functions for staff including CMMI procedures, technical direction, CONOPS (Concept Operations), business plans, project management, and documentation control.
- In-house position supporting DOE contract as Network Administrator, installing corporate network across three sites with Routers, Firewalls, VPN, and Microsoft Exchange 2003.
- Opening new site with 1 Source network and DOE customer network.
Principle Network EngineerResponsibilities:
- In-house position that manages Dyn Corp / CSC corporate network and DOE Federal customer network, position functions as a site management position in Maryland.
- Duties include operations with help desk support staff and management of corporate network and DOE network.
- Responsible for planning and implementing network changes and development including migrations, multiple network configurations, Cisco, Security Policies and Vulnerabilities, EMC Clariion IP4700 and Celerra NAS environment and end-user management, member of corporate server security team for Viruses and Web Sites.
- Environment is mixed and involves managing two separate networks with Security, SQL, IIS Web, Exchange / Outlook and Lotus Domino / Notes email systems, BrightStor and Veritas, EMC SAN and attached storage, Symantec, Novell Servers and Clients, Cisco Layer-2 and 3 Switching, Windows 2000/2003/AD, XP, .NET, SuSE, Sun Solaris and RedHat.
- Installation and Administration of Windows 2000 Networking including; Active Directory, SQL Administration, Citrix, Cisco Routers and Switches, Windows 2000 Servers, Workstations and Exchange for clients in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC area.
Sr. LAN AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Responsible for domain controllers, remote sites, planning and installation of new sites, RAS and PPTP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Novell and NT integration.
- Level III support to help desk and Jr. LAN administrators.
- Installation and application of IIS4 Web Hosting.
- Software management including automated McAfee VirusScan for client desktops via in-house FTP site to reduce band width, Office 2000 testing and deployment, Novell Directory Services.
- Setup and Installation of Exchange, Oracle, SQL Administration, Excalibur and ODBC for servers and client workstations.
- Setup and manage remote office networks and remote communication.
- Director of technology until company was purchased by Immersion Medical.
Sr. NT AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Responsibilities include technical support and management of technical staff, developing and implementing operating procedures for multiple domains in different geographical regions.
- Multiple domain PDC and BDC management for server setup, administration, DHCP, RADIUS database dial in, advanced WINS configuring, TRUST and permissions with local and global groups.
- Senior help desk technical support for help desk staff, all top level support for tape backups, exchange, VSS Administration, technical proposals, Novell to NT migration and Microsoft BackOffice products.
- Direct relationship with Microsoft to ensure flawless systems department.
- UNIX and Macintosh configuration and administration.
- Installation and configuration of Cisco switches and routers.
- Team member of in-house systems engineers supporting technical and sales staff for software development and sales.
- Managed technical support for corporate WAN, development labs, and 13 NT 4.0 servers.
- Responsibilities include NT 4.0 server and 4.0 workstation; installation, DHCP, WINS, RAS, SMS, IIS, SQL, TCP/IP, WWW, GSNW, Browsing, Dfs, Exchange servers, SMTP.
- Developed policies and implemented technical procedures for Novell 3.12, 95 workstations, Office 97, Basic UNIX Administration with HP-UX, BSD UNIX, Solaris UNIX, firewall servers, remote communications, Cisco 2500 routers, T1, and ISDN lines.
Data Processing ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for Macintosh, UNIX, Novell and Microsoft networks between COMPRINT printing and parent company The Washington Post / Gazette Newspapers.
- Management for Ad Agency MIS functions and communications.
- Responsibilities included Novell 3.12 and 4.1 server, SCO UNIX accounting system, Microsoft 3.51 server, Macintosh system 7.5 workstations and WINDOWS 3.1 and 95 workstations.
- Developed Internet access, upgraded TCP/IP, worked with WEB developers and ISP.
LAN Support AnalystsResponsibilities:
- Managed Novell and HP-UX systems for clients