- Cross - platform experience in systems administration, including analyzing, designing, installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware, software, peripherals, and networks.
- ITIL and Project Management experience.
- Fluent in PowerShell.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Systems Administrator IIResponsibilities:
- Integrated Active Directory and other 3rd party apps with our Human Capital Management system for Automated Onboarding and Offboarding of employees.
- Work with I.T. Operations team to triage and delegate tickets as necessary to junior engineers.
- Mentored Junior engineers on changes to IT Operational processes.
- Work with Development and DevOps team with the migration of 45+ production servers to AWS and Azure.
- Revamped the I.T. documentation policies and standards.
- Manage an AD environment of 11,000 users and 45,000 devices.
- Maintain AD, O365 and Azure by leveraging PowerShell and best practice tools and resources
- Restructured image deployment strategy by streamlining the computer on-boarding/Imaging process in SCCM.
- Developed production PowerShell scripts to run specific operational tasks for Junior Engineers to use.
- Worked as liaison between the company and various I.T. services vendors.
- Provided on-site and remote support to users in need of assistance.
- Setup and maintained the I.T. Operations Manage Engine Ticketing System.
- Setup and configured SNMP monitoring on network devices for headquarter and remote office locations.
- Revamped the company Inventory/Asset management system to be more streamlined and integrated with our ticketing system.
- Migrated various production physical servers into virtual Servers and set them up in a VMware clustered environment.
- Maintained company email using the O365 platform.
- Deployed and maintained the Kaspersky Anti-Virus server and make sure that definition and software updates get sent to servers/workstations.
- Revamped security policy by re-doing the folder permissions for company files. Implement a strict password complexity policy. Setup a 2-layer approval process for file/server/application permissions/access.
Systems Engineer IIResponsibilities:
- Migrated ESX hosts between data centers and clusters to balance usage and capacity.
- Vmware vSphere administration and configuration in a large enterprise environment. vSphere NAS and SAN storage mounting, configuration and troubleshooting
- Using Virtual center server for HA, DRS and vMotion.
- Creation & Troubleshooting of Virtual Network
- Performance monitoring and tuning for ESX Clusters
- Migrates / Upgrade ESX 3.5 to ESX 4.0 to ESX 5.5
- Provides remote and on-site support for clients
- Maintained the peripherals, such as printers, that are connected to the network & also document the asset IT inventories.
- Management of Active Directory / DNS/DHCP
- Attended to clients for solving their technical problems and prompt solutions to their Problems for ensuring high satisfaction levels.
- Tracked asset movements and ensuring software and hardware assets are within control using the License Compliance and Asset Management.
Help Desk Engineer L2
- Provided remote and on-site level II/III desktop support for many different clients ranging for investment companies to construction companies
- Provided LAN/WAN support for small and medium size companies
- Supported local and online Office 365 Exchange
- Provided support for customers that were in many different mixed cloud and on-site peripheral environments
- Responsible for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance of PC hardware and peripherals including desktop computers, laptop computers, and a variety of networked printers
- Setup, Configured and Deployed Windows Server 2008/2012 Servers
- Setup, Configured and Deployed Sonicwall Firewalls, Dell Managed Switches
- Assisted in the migration of on-site exchange to office 365 for 40 + users
- Provided technical support for 35-40 clients consisting up to 1500 users
- Administered and deploy Group policy to meet clients’ needs
- Configured DHCP / NAT / Security Policies on Cisco Firewall/Routers
- Setup and Deployment of Enterprise Level Spam Filter (exp. AVG Antispam, McAfee Mxlogic)