- 5+ Years of experience in IT Industry with extensive experience in Linux Administration, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Release Management and Cloud Implementations.
- Certified AWS Developer Associate and Expertise in AWS Services such as EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, Route 53, CloudWatch, SNS.
- Experience on complete software development life cycle ( SDLC ) and software development models like Agile and Waterfall methodologies .
- Experience working in variety of professional system support and solution based IT services for Linux Systems along with AWS and DevOps.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Docker for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Experience using Jenkins with version control systems tools like GIT, SVN and build tools like ANT & MAVEN to automate the build steps for daily operations.
- Experience in DevOps, Automation with Docker and Continuous Deployment procedures using tools such as Docker - machine, Docker-compose.
- Proficient in continuous delivery using Chef. Developed Cookbooks and coded recipes for automating deployments and administering infrastructure of the nodes.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring and management of Ansible Centralized Server (Tower ) and creating the playbooks to support various middleware application servers.
- Installed, Configured and automated the Jenkins Build jobs for Continuous Integration and AWS Deployment pipelines using various plugins like Jenkins EC2 plugin and Jenkins Cloud Formation plugin.
- Experience in installation and configuration of Puppet Master, Agent nodes and Admin control workstation , and worked with auto and manual signing of SSL certs , setting the intervals for pulling the manifests, between Puppet Master and Agents.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Nagios and Splunk .
- Experience in Configuring, Deploying application artifacts on application stack on middleware tools such as Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Web Server, WebSphere.
- Experience in working with Kubernetes, running and managing containers, container snapshots and managing images.
- Installing, Configuring and Managing of RDBMS, NoSQL tools such as SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Mongo DB.
- Proficient in Installation of VMware ESX server and creation of VMs and install different guest OS.
- Expertise in scripting for automation, and monitoring using Shell, Python and Perl scripts .
- Experience of using Routed Protocols like FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS.
- Installation and administration of TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, NTP.
- Efficiently used Project Management Tools like MS Project, MS Share point, JIRA and Rally.
- Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading and patching Linux servers using Red hat satellite server.
- Excellent understanding of Network topologies such as LAN, WAN, VPN and Firewalls.
- Facilitated close collaboration with developers for all phases of code development, testing, and deployment.
- Self-Motivated, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Also, quickly adaptive to the new environment.
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Red hat Linux, Ubuntu, Centos
Configuration management Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
AWS Cloud Tools: EC2, VPC, IAM, EBS, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, AMI, DynamoDB, SES, Lambda, Redshift.
Databases: MySql, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Scripting Languages: HTML, SQL Python, Ruby, Shell and Perl
Containerization Tools: Kubernetes, Docker
Protocols: SSH, TCP/IP, IPV4, IPV6, DNS
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, TFS, GitHub, BitBucket
Virtualization Tools: VMware, Oracle Virtual box, Docker
Continuous Integration servers: Jenkins, Bamboo
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Cloudwatch, Splunk