- Significant involvement in WAN and LAN infrastructure maintenance, configuration, installation, and administrative functions.
- Proven track record solving IP network issues in timely and cost efficient manner while maintaining client Service Level Agreements up - time.
- Exceptional experience working in fast-paced, high pressure environments.
- Adept at building strong business relationships with both clients and coworkers. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Cisco Routers: (1700s -7200s), Cisco Switches (1900s -- 6500s) Cisco Aironet (1100s - 1200s) Large 27,000 Node enterprise networks using TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP and VoIP.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Product Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Resolve varied client problems, both reactively and proactively, requiring significant research and analysis with discretion and independent judgment.
- Maintain client relations, meet contractual commitments, offer service 2 level supports and manage change processes for Confidential in the absence of supervisor, approx. 10 days/month over last 2-5 years.
- Analyze and review daily service incident reports for resolutions, process improvements, service level attainment and equipment deployment.
- Convene and direct outage review meetings to evaluate, communicate and resolve service, client, and equipment and contract issues.
- Support Confidential ’s enterprise networks of 27,000 devices, proactively monitor client computer networks using NetCool and IMPACT, troubleshoot viruses, evaluate customer needs, propose solutions to meet customer contracts and initiatives,
- Provide 1st and 2nd level network support for CISCO Routes, Switches and Wireless. Manage and coordinate dispatch of Field Engineers, equipment and parts to various locations.
- Oversee network and equipment upgrades to include IOS, CatOS image upgrades, and configuration changes. Resolve circuit problems with various telephone carriers with SMDS and Frame Relay.
- Provide LAN network support on 6509s, 4506s, 5500s, 4006s, 3550s, 3560s, 2980s, and 2924s. and 1900s
- Provide WAN network support on CISCO 7200s, 7500s 3660s, 3745s, 3845s, 2851s
- Maintain and troubleshoot: Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN, T1, DS3, DSL, and CSU / DSU. Nortel Passport 7480 and 7480. wireless solutions using Cisco 1230, Cisco Aironet 350 access points
- Minimize downtime through elimination of redundancy in network layers using HSRP, STP, EIGRP etc.
- Execute an enterprise network disaster recovery to provide access to critical business applications.
- Provided VPN and WAN support to users at remote locations.
- Setup VLANs in multiple domains using Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Responsible for troubleshooting WAN issues at over 700 sites.
- High-level of experience in configuring and troubleshooting ATM/IMA environment