- IT professional with 15+ years of experience in network and systems administration.
- Great Experience on Hypervisors .VMware ESX/ESXi 3.x 4.x 5.x and MS Hyper - V,
- Cloud Computing and Office 365.
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical skills.
- System installation, integrations and upgrades.
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, ADFS, RADIUS. Platforms Windows Servers 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 .
- VMWare 3.x, 4.x, 5.1, 5.5, 6.x (Training provided by VMWare)
- Strong MS Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, Office 365 knowledge (deployment, management, migration, maintenance.)
- Strong MS Failover Clusters and MS Network Load Balance.
- Multi-factor authentication for MDM and Remote Access to servers using Symantec VIP, integration with various systems.
- SAN, and NAS technologies. Dell Compellent, NetApp, EMC VNX management
- Wireless Network Implementation using RADIUS and Windows NPS.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: Commvault, EMC Networker, vmProtect for VMWare, Veeam for VMWare.
- SQL 2005-200 8-2012-201 4-2016 Management, High-availability using MS Cluster.
- IIS6, IIS7, SharePoint, and BES Administration.
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.x and 7.x (implementation and migration)
- Barracuda SpamBlocker, Archiver and Load Balancer.
- Scripting VBScript, DOS
- Desktop OS, Windows, Mac, Linux.
Confidential, Doral, FL
Senior System Engineer
- Setup, monitor and maintain a multi-site infrastructure (70 remote locations), 100+ servers. Support and monitor virtual environment running on VMWare vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5.
- Setup and maintain VMWare Update manager.
- Setup and monitor VMWare environment using vCOPS and propose changes to the infrastructure.
- Setup and maintain Windows Cluster 2008R2/2012R2 to support SQL and File systems in a high-available environment.
- Setup and maintain MS SCCM 2012 R2 for Software and WU deployment.
- Redesign and implement EMC Backup system in order to utilize VMware block change information.
- Support and maintain EMC VNX 5400 SAN. Create LUNs and Pools as needed. Migrated from NetApp to EMC.
- Work with the network team setting up FC, iSCSI connections to the NetApp or EMC SAN.
- Support and monitor the MS Exchange 2010 environment.(multiple CAS server, multiple MBX servers to provide high-availability and resilience for 700+ mailboxes)
- Setup and maintain ADFS system (high-available via MS NLB) to integrate AD accounts with Salesforce, Mimecast and other Single Sign-on vendors.
- Design, setup and maintain internal Two-tier PKI infrastructure to encrypt Wi-Fi and VPN authentication.
- Design, setup and maintain NPS servers to allow RADIUS authentication for Wi-Fi and VPN access to corporate network.
- Support and maintain Citrix XenApp/XenDestop 6.5, Design, setup and migrate to XenDesktop 7.14
- Monitoring and deep analysis of server performance using N-Central from SolarWinds and various tools.
- Support and maintain Symantec Endpoint Protection server.
- Virtualization of existing servers to VMware via Hot/Cold Clone (P2V).
- Setup and maintain N-Central monitoring system to manage Windows Updates for Servers and Workstation.
- Manage and generate SSL Certificates using Godaddy to support encryption to our internal and external websites.
- Internal ticketing system and problem escalation using BMC TrackIT.
- Level 3 support for internal requests.
Confidential, North Miami, FL
IT System Administrator
- Setup, monitor and maintain the infrastructure of a multi-site, complete virtualized windows environment with more than 300 servers running windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 .
- Support and monitor the MS Exchange 2010 environment across 2 datacenters.
- Virtualization of existing servers to VMware via Hot/Cold Clone (P2V), including Domain controllers, MS Exchange, File server, Web servers, and BlackBerry Servers.
- Setup new servers using Windows Cluster 2008/2012 to support SQL and File systems in a high-available environment.
- Manage and generate new SSL Certificates using GlobalSign website and a subordinate internal PKI Cert server for Internal and External clients.
- Support SharePoint as the Intranet website document collaboration solution.
- Support NEC VoIP phone system.
- Second Level support for internal requests from the internal/external clients.
- Including and not limited to: Windows Servers all versions, SQL Clusters, Domain Controllers, Active Directory, DHCP, DFS and DNS.
- Internal ticketing system and problem escalation using Solarwinds WebHelp.
- Monitoring and deep analysis of server performance using SCOM 2007 R2 and 2010.
- Work with the network team to properly setup FC, FCoE, iSCSI connections to the NetApp or EMC SAN.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Senior System Engineer /Project Team
- Plan, Design, Deploy and Implement Disaster Recovery Solutions across multiple datacenter using VMWare 5.1 and MS Exchange 2010 for complete redundancy high-availability and site-resilience across multiple location.
- Full virtualization of existing servers to VMware via Hot/Cold Clone (P2V), including Domain controllers, MS Exchange, File server, Web servers, and BlackBerry Servers.
- Complete migration of SBS 2003 Domains to SBS 2011 and/or Enterprise 2008 Domains.
- Implementing SharePoint as Intranet website for companies that were migrated to SBS 2011 and/or Office 365.
- Implemented Shoretel VoIP phone system for Small to Mid-Size Companies.
- Systems management and troubleshooting (vSphere Hypervisor 4.1 and 5.0, VPC, Web Servers, Windows Servers 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 SQL, Microsoft domain controllers, active directory, and network, NAS, SAN, iSCSI.
- Helpdesk management and support using “Connect+Wise” software and monitoring of network devices using Nable + Labtech.
Confidential, Miami, FL
IT Consultant, Owner
- Performed hardware, software and network upgrades on MS Windows 2000, 2003, 2008.
- Implemented Symantec end point protection, Symantec Backup Exec 2010. Acronis True Image Backup.
- SQL deployment and basic administration, including backups.
- Setup of Site-to-Site VPN using Firebox, Zytell, SonicWall and other major brands.
- VMware EXSi and ESX Virtualization for more than 10 Windows Servers 2000/2003/2008.
- Server Recovery into a different hardware using Symantec Technology.
- Systems design, management and troubleshooting (Domain controllers, Active Directory, MS Exchange 2003, BES, Avaya IPOffice, SymantecFax, Firewalls, Windows Servers 2000, 2003, 2008, SharePoint, and Group Policy Manager).
- Implemented automatic system shutdown and recovery with UPS APC PowerChute Network Shutdown..
- Deployment and management of Dell SAN and NAS technologies, WSUS, SFTP server, OP-Manager..
- Monitoring health and performance on servers and network.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Level 2 System Engineer/Consultant
- Helpdesk management and support using priopetary software.
- Implementation of VPNs with Sonicwall, FNSA 2400 between multiples sites.
- Systems design, management and troubleshooting (vSphere, Web Servers, Windows Servers 2003, 2008, SQL, Microsoft domain controllers, Active Directory, and network).
- Infrastructure design for a Co-location solution using ESX servers and SAN as storage.
- Design, planning and implementation of new domains and/or upgrade of the existing environment.
- Training co-workers (L1) on new technologies.