- I have worked for the past 17 years in many different IT Support roles.
- I currently work as a Network Analyst L3 in a contract position for the Department of Correction, Commonwealth of Confidential .
- I have engineered and executed large cost saving business improvements while working as a Supervising Lead Senior Systems Engineer for Home Depot. Prior to that I gained experience and system support knowledge through government contract work for the DOD and DOS and have supported Hospital Healthcare systems at Washington County Hospital.
- I have extensive experience in a broad range of IT systems and have trained groups of IT professionals and users on various Systems.
Software: Passport, AS400 Client Access, MS Office, VPN/RSA Token Support, PC Anywhere/RDP Remote assistance, IBM iseries Websphere, LANdesk, TDIS - PD and SQL Setnet/editor tools, SQL Editor and Database support, VBScript and Macro support, Citrix UTM Systems, Maximo, Vantive Ticket System, HPSM Ticket system, Remedy Ticket System, Ghost and SCCM for images, Powershell, VMware, McAfee and Symantec Anti-Virus and various malware tools, Fireeye, Malwarebytes, MS Communicator/Lync, Desktop Authority, Group Policy, Application builds, Dameware tools, Remote Desktop, Logmein, Gotomeeting, Office 2010 2013, Ariba Order System, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator Adobe Flash Pro, Adobe Dreamweaver Group Policy, DHCP, DNS
Hardware: HP Proliant server, IBM M2 and M3 servers, Symantec Anti-Virus Support PC, Tape backup hardware, VOIP and Avaya PBX support, CCTV Equipment and server, APC Equipment, Mac iPad and iPhone support, Handheld RF scanners, Desktop, Laptop, Blackberry, Zebra, Datamax, Toshiba, HP, Brother, Lexmark, Motorola, Datalogix, Samsung, Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo, Ricoh, Officejet, Lazerjet, Copiers, Tablets
Operating Systems: IBM iSeries, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. MAC OSX, iOS, Unix/OS, IBM z/OS, HL7 v2, Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Linux, Hyper-V Server, ESXi, Server 2008 and Server 2012 R2
Network Analyst II
- Develops and provides training to staff on the installation and configuration of applications installed in a Virtual Desktop Environments as well as System Center Configuration Manager.
- Implements the use of System Center Configuration Manager to servers and clients; designs and maintains the DOC and PBPP implementation of SCCM; monitors SCCM system for errors and takes corrective action by maximizing efficiency; reviews operation of SCCM and 3rd party technical consultants to identify areas where design of system can be improved; creates, configures, and provides documentation as well as instruction on NOS and software packages for the creation of images to be deployed statewide via SCCM; develops procedures standards and guidelines and configuration of SCCM to ensure that clients for both Corrections and PBPP statewide are updated with Security Patches, Anti-virus, and application patches in the variety of networked environments that Corrections BIT supports; leads the troubleshooting of technical problems as well as supports other IT staff both centrally and in the field; documents troubleshooting techniques as well as resolutions for IT staff both centrally and in the field. This position also creates SCCM documentation and audits that documentation bi-annually.
- Implements the technical design, configuration and administration of the Encryption of client devices in a network environment for both Corrections and PBPP environments which includes responsibility for network, hardware and software design of Encryption process of client devices to include the client and the server; configuration, access controls and standards to be used; administration of the access controls created; development of procedures for the installation and configuration; and technical lead in the documentation of troubleshooting techniques as well as resolution for IT staff both centrally and in the field.
- Lead in the implementation of hardware and software that will be used statewide for Corrections and PBPP which includes researching, reviewing technical specifications of software in the variety of networked environments supported by Corrections BIT; resolving network and other conflicts between various networked environments between client and server hardware; composing documentation to support selection, configurations to other IT staff centrally and in the field; and performing as the technical lead in configuration, diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving network problems.
- Testing, Configuration, and Deployment of Windows 10 through SCCM
- Testing, Configuration, and Deployment of Office 2016
- Testing, Configuration, and Deployment of Direct Access
- Testing, Configuration, and Deployment of Windows 7 Inmate Images
- Change of Commonwealth VPN Service
- Leverage Airwatch to enhance mobile experience and ease of use
- Backup for VDI desktop environment
- Backup for SCCM environment
- Testing, Configuration, and Deployment of SAP 7.40
- Testing, Configuration, and Deployment of DPRA (Desktop Password Reset Application)
- Facilitates the technical knowledge transfer to statewide technical staff as well as BIT staff.
- Performs related duties as required.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Lead Senior Systems Engineer for the Home Depot in the Primary Direct Fulfillment Center
- Supervisor over 3 support shifts and IT Project Manager at remote DC locations.
- Primary training Supervisor for new IT support staff in the Direct Fulfilment network.
- Organize and execution of project requests and network implementations.
- Diligent in installing and troubleshooting Cisco switches and routers problems to keep a fast paced customer facing business running smoothly.
- Developer of mobile image used for Warehouse Management on Symbol/Motorola RF Technology.
- Provide various Computer\Network Hardware/Software support on a daily basis.
- Desktop, Laptop, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Zebra, Datamax, Toshiba, HP, Brother, Lexmark, Motorola, Datalogix, Samsung, Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo support and service.
- Proficient in the use of Desktop Authority, Remote Desktop, LogMeIn, GotoMeeting.
- Provide Support for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Office 2010, Office 2013, Symantec Endpoint Protection, MS Communicator\Lync, OS Migrations and desktop deployment apps.
- Executive support for Leadership that use RSA\SecurID Token and Fiberlink\Cisco client VPN access.
- Image Creation and deployment using Ghost and SCCM and Active Directory and Group Policy support
- Worked in Vantive, HPSM, and ServiceNow ticket tracking systems.
- Utilize Microsoft and IBM trace tools, Debug View, and Process Monitor
- Hardware and Software package purchasing with Citrix UTM system, IBM Maximo systems, and Ariba eBuy.
- Manage the IBM iSystem AS/400 Client Access and Websphere systems.
- Experience using and supporting Photoshop/Lightroom, Flash Pro, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Onsite support of HP Servers, APC equipment, and System Backup equipment.
- Assisted with development and support of VMware workstations.
- Extensive experience patching, terminating, and running network drops.
- Hardware and software support of Avaya VOIP and performed migration from PBX system
- Setup and maintain a CCTV setup and badge security system
- VB Script and Macro support
IT Systems Support
- Hardware and Software Support for Hospital during off-hours (Weekends).
- Troubleshooting internal application problems.
- Monitoring and running daily system backups while also following procedure for secure tape storage.
- Assisting with Computers and Tablets running Windows XP and Windows CE/Mobile.
- Running system queries and processes as part of a nightly reports procedure.
- Experience with Pre-outlined commands and processes
- Unix/OS IBM z/OS Initial program loads and HL7 v2 IBM Series
- Apache DB2 support through outlines process and detailed support steps
- Experience working in fast paced environments like the ER and Birthing Center.
- Network operations, server support, security.
Passport Systems Technical Support Specialist
- Working on a Dept. of State contract under Titan Systems Providing system support via remote administration, for the State Department Passport Agency System Administrators worldwide.
- Responsible for resolving server, software installation and connectivity issues faced by the passport Agency System Administrators.
- Multiple mediums are used to connect and repair pending issues relating to the agencies, including Telnet, Intel LANDesk, TDIS-PD and SQL Setnet/editor, for database connectivity.
- Setnet is used to make connections to Informix databases residing at the remote agencies and to correct, through SQL editor, corrupt and incorrect information, files and database tables using SQL statements.
- Additional responsibilities include providing worldwide user support for trouble shooting access to proprietary servers. Tracking and reporting all hardware related issues. Trouble shooting intranet IIS server running proprietary software and resolving.
- Tracking and reporting all incoming problems with Remedy Software.
IT Systems Network Administrator
- Complete technical support (hardware, software, and remote) for all MCRI Federal and onsite Defense
- Maintain SW/HW for all federal contracted employees.
- Trouble shooting and conduct intro classes to familiarize employees with programs such as Windows, Office Suite including Windows 2000/ XP and NT workstations, Outlook-Pegasus Mail systems, MS Office and various Mac software (Mac 8,9)
- Perform various department hardware upgrades and software migrations.
- Solder repair of system boards and Adapter Cards to government specifications.
- Repair and replace hard drives, CAD monitors, system boards, adapters, CD-R/RW/DVD drives (Jazz, Tape, Floppy) Pointing devices, keyboards and Printers. Maintaining highly classified DOD hardware and software.
- Constant Local Area Network support for T1, LAN, and 4 local servers to include Linux Firewall machine,
- WinNT Symantec Anti-Virus support PC, UNIX Server, and Tape Backup System.
- Trouble Shooting VPN, SecurID Tokens, PC Anywhere, network adapters and connections.