- To attain a senior role with opportunities to expand and shape the IT governance within an organization by using IT service management skills and best practices gained through many years of consulting and corporate IT management.
- CA Service Desk 6.x 12.7
- Tivoli Service Desk
- Peregrine Service Center
- Remedy ARS
- CA Clarity
- Information Builders WebFOCUS
- Mercury Sitescope / Business Availability Center
- Visual Basic
- Shell scripting
- Perl scripting
- Telemon Telalert
- MS Exchange
- MS SQL Server
- MS Project
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2K3
- HP - UX
- Oracle 7.3.x 11g
- Crystal Reports
- Business Objects.
- Architect and developer leading implementation of ServiceNow
- Implemented ServiceNow based on existing Deluxe ITSM processes within 6 months to fully replace CA SDM
- Definition of standards and implementation of all external integrations, CMDB, Orchestration, Process Automation and Workflow
- Lead designer and architect for CA Service Desk (CASD) implementation, change, incident, problem and request management
- Design the architecture and systems specifications for all CASD infrastructure
- Create and automate procedures for change and incident/request management processes to mimic current procedures
SR ITSM Analyst
- Lead designer and technical architect for all ITSM activities surrounding change, incident, problem and request management
- Lead architect for implementation of the configuration management database (CMDB)
- Design and implement a CMDB to include auto discovery and relationship mapping.
- Create and automate procedures for change and request management processes using automated workflow.
- Manage the architecture, performance, and systems availability for all ITSM infrastructure
- Define integration standards for event management system and auto-ticketing
- Technical lead on numerous design and implementation efforts for enterprise applications. Created technical and process documentation for both infrastructure and business partners. Responsible for the creation and presentation of Platform Summaries to executive management. Lead numerous SWAT efforts to resolve technical issues with applications.
- Architected and implemented complex infrastructure for major Business Intelligence reporting and PMO applications.
- Defined and documented processes for all aspects of business use of enterprise applications
- Documented and presented Platform Summary for all Business Intelligence and PMO applications to executive management
Lead ESM Analyst
- Re-defined and documented the change management process. Automated the change request and approval process using CA Unicenter ServicePlus Service Desk (USD).
- Assumed responsibility of the Sitescope monitoring tool and stabilized the implementation to provide consistent and meaningful monitoring and alerting.
- Automated the notification escalation process for incident management within the USD tool and integrated it with Telalert for group paging.
- Assumed responsibility for Capacity and Performance reporting for mainframe and AIX servers and the transition of those reports to HSBC standards post acquisition.
- Managed the transition of the Incident, Problem and Change Management process and tool to HSBC standards post acquisition.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MNResponsibilities:
- Managed the implementation of the IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) tool and subsequent definition and deployment of monitors.
- Implemented Tivoli Data Warehouse (TDW) for data collection and reporting.
- Defined the architecture for a deployment of Tivoli Business Systems Manager.
- Led the deployment of Tivoli Configuration Manager for inventory and software distribution.
- Managed the Tivoli Enterprise Console (TEC) and framework.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WIResponsibilities:
- Architected the design and built the environment on AIX servers
- Provided policy configuration and scripting using Perl and Unix shell scripting.
Confidential, Edina, MNResponsibilities:
- Architected and implemented solutions using packaged vendor applications including the IBM Tivoli products, Peregrine software, Remedy, and others. Provided customization as needed to map the tools to existing processes.
- Defined processes and procedures for clients using the ITIL methodology.
- Provided project management, drafting of proposals, estimation of expense and effort and project tracking for all engagements.
- Developed course material and provided classroom training for Tivoli software. Managed lab equipment used in classrooms.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MNResponsibilities:
- Assisted in the design, planning, and implementation of a Windows NT based network, which included conversion from a Novell network to a Windows NT Domain architecture. Tasks included planning for the domain architecture, trusts, file and print services, and application servers.
- Led a team of technologists in the design, planning, and implementation of Microsoft Exchange in a Lotus Notes environment. Implementation included interfacing the Exchange (Outlook) client to Lotus notes, as well as providing calendaring services.
- Deployed Microsoft’s Systems Management Server to over 1000 clients for the purpose of software distribution and remote control. This included requirements gathering, technical and architectural design, deployment planning, and over all project management
Marketing Systems Manager
Confidential, Redmond, WAResponsibilities:
- Created a data-warehouse for Confidential marketing database. Normalized and consolidated data. Loaded external (demographic) data for the purposes of targeted marketing campaigns and research
- Created SQL queries to extract client data for marketing campaigns and research.
- Designed and coded several applications in Visual Basic and Shell to automate optimization of database searches and queries based on weighted data
Confidential, Bloomfield, NJResponsibilities:
- Provided overall mainframe maintenance and support for B1900 and A Series mainframes at numerous customer locations
- Provided technical troubleshooting and repair of all hardware and peripheral devices.