- Motivated, results - oriented, highly efficient IT professional with knowledge in computer hardware, software, peripherals, CPUs, servers, monitors, cables, and network systems.
- Extensive ability in technology related to financial, business and administrative applications including hardware and software.
- Highly experienced in procedures for installing, configuring, upgrading, and troubleshooting Microsoft applications and PC workstations. Bilingual, English and Spanish.
- Install Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Business and Linux; NTFS permissions, diagnose, troubleshoot and support; backup and recovery
- Install Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003; create and administer user and group accounts; configure TCP/IP protocol suite; administer file and print services
- Active Directory design and implementation, manage and administer group policy configuration; implement/configure Windows 2008 security options, diagnose/troubleshoot
- Install and configure DNS, DHCP, WSUS and Terminal Services
- TCP/IP installation, IP addressing and subnetting; diagnose and troubleshoot
- Install and configure motherboards, NICs, SCSI & peripheral devices, upgrade memory, adapters
- Use of VMware, Oracle VM, Virtual PC for testing/troubleshooting
- Proficient in Windows based applications, ie Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus, PhotoShop, and Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes
Confidential, New York
Field IT Technician
- Participate in addressing Help Desk tickets with regard to any and all IT assets and infrastructure within the New York Division.
- This include the hardware, firmware, and software, of computer systems, phone systems, and data communications systems.
- Assist in the installation, troubleshooting, and support of the Lotus Notes Client application.
- Assist in the activation, troubleshooting, and support of mobile phones and tablets.
- Create, delete, disable user accounts, reset password.
Confidential, New York, New York
I.T Helpdesk Technician - Intern
- Provide first level technical support of Pcs and Ipads Ensure that technical helpdesk Zendesk tickets are processed and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve networking, system access, hardware (PCs, printers, networking devices, etc.), operating system and application issues remotely and/or onsite, when needed.
- Create, delete, disable users Reset Passwords Setup E-mails on smart phones and Ipads Assist with routine maintenance of workstations, including upgrades, antivirus, patches, etc.
- Document and update Network Diagram using MS Visio.
Confidential, Avenel NJ
- Receive products using radio frequency scanners, relocate products using forklifts, pallet jacks and walkie-riders.
- Pick customer orders on all levels of a multi-level mezzanine, pack and ship customer orders, receive product and troubleshoot problems to resolution.
Confidential, Avenel, NJ
- Lead a Team of 24 people in 2 shifts Trained new Teammates to follow the procedures to scan packages, build and wrap pallets, close and move containers, and warehouse safety procedures.
- Motivated Team members to work together to meet the deadlines
- Report to my Supervisor any problem on the line that could delay the deadline.
Confidential, Saddle Brook, NJ
- Train employees, coordinate and set up shipments, interact with UPS, Fedex and freight carriers, supervise staff of 7, work efficiently with other department leaders, order and maintain warehouse supplies, maintain accurate receiving/delivery records and logs.
Computer Repair Technician
- Perform on-site repair and preventive maintenance on personal computers and related peripherals.
- Evaluate technical issues, solve customer concerns, and troubleshoot problems in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Build custom computers to best serve the customers' needs. Schedule work and order parts.
- Provide estimates and invoice repairs.
- Provided computer networking support on Novell servers, hardware/software, and helpdesk support.
Technical Support Specialist
- Configured and replaced hardware, assembled computers, supported and troubleshot Novell server and workstations, installed and configured software, assisted customers remotely via phone and email to solve problems.
Technical Support Coordinator
- Resolved computer related issues involving viruses, incompatibility, peripherals, and configurations and upgrades, performed diagnostic checks.