Technical support professional with 15 years of computer hardware/software/network experience. Have been involved in building, maintenance, training and support of Windows and DOS based systems.
Hardware: Windows, PC Hardware, Printers, Modems
Software: Microsoft Office
Operating Systems: Windows Operating Systems, Linux
Certification: A+, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
Senior System Administrator
11/10 – 11/11
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining, and configuring internal and external systems
- Administered a Windows 2008 network
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Create tickets incompany’sinternal ticketing system..
- Worked with customers and external organizations to complete customer Number Transfers
- Assisted customer with billing issues
We Are Golden LLC.
03/03 – 01/06
- Routine maintenance and repair of computer systems as well as building custom computers as requested
- Assist customers in person and over the phone with technical issues
- Data recovery
12/96 – 3/99
- Provided 3rd level support to internal departments for applications and monitors
- Developed FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) sheets for technical support personnel
- Researched new applications utilizing the Internet
- Responded to phone and email questions
Associate in Applied Science Degree in Computer Information Systems June 2002
Electronics and Computer Technology November 1995