A technology oriented professional with excellent support, project management and analysis skills.
- Platforms: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OS X
- Servers: Basic setup and configuration knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008.
- Hardware installation, upgrades, and troubleshooting: motherboards, processors, ram, graphics cards, Ethernet cards, sound cards, hard drives, power supplies, optical drives, printers, scanners, and full system builds.
- Virus and spyware removal.
- Network configuration, upgrades, and troubleshooting: TCP/IP, port forwarding. VPN, remote desktop connections, firewalls, routers, switches, NAS devices, and network printers.
- Wireless network setup and troubleshooting: wireless routers and access points, wireless print servers, wireless desktop and laptop cards, wireless A, B, G and N, WEP, WPA, WPA2, and MAC address filtering.
- Data backup and recovery.
- Email and website administration: setup and configure email accounts, domain name and website hosting, basic changes and updates to website using HTML.
- Tools: Adobe Acrobat Professional and Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite 2000/2003/2007/2010, PC Anywhere, Log Me In, AutoCAD, Norton Firewall and Ghost.
Confidential(Contractor through Leapforce at Home) May 2009 - Present
Search Engine Evaluator
- Web based research and analysis based on specific criteria.
- Attention to detail and ability to utilize remote interactive applications based on rating criteria.
- Resolve analysis conflicts using remote communication with team members.
Confidential, April 2008 – April 2009
West Chicago, IL
- Designed structural and architectural precast concrete utilizing AutoCAD Architecture 2008.
- Created shop ticket drawings used by plant to produce precast pieces.
- Accurately measured old architectural pieces and created drawings to reproduce replacements for renovations.
- Generated building elevations and layouts with setting plans for precast concrete pieces.
- Applied data extraction in AutoCAD to generate tables for architectural plans.
Confidential, February 2002 – March 2008
Project Manager/Senior CAD Drafter
St. Charles, IL
- Provided IT support to entire organization.
- Purchased, installed, and supported desktop systems, servers, printers, and scanners.
- Completed hardware configurations, installs and upgrades to new and current PCs.
- Made hardware and software recommendations for entire office.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues.
- Managed company website and administered email.
- Developed backup plans for critical company systems.
- Identified, researched, and resolved technical problems.
- Established CAD department, created border templates and company logo.
- Managed conversion of manual drafting system to CAD system reducing time to produce drawings.
- Utilized TurboCAD, AutoCAD 2007 and Microsoft Office for all projects on a daily basis.
- Prepared site plans, grading plans, groundwater contour maps, geological cross-sections, and groundwater flow diagrams.
- Created and revised site maps, topographic plans, large format posters, and engineering drawings.
- Wrote environmental reports, performed data tabulation and general office and project support activities.
- Trained and supervised assistant CAD Drafter.
- Performed field activities – supervised soil and monitoring well drilling, obtained soil and groundwater samples and surveyed.
Confidential, August 2000 – January 2001
- Utilized AutoCAD to design 2D layouts of air pollution control systems for carbon monoxide removal.
- Converted 2D drawings into 3D on AutoCAD Mechanical Desktop.
- Prepared working assembly, detail and parts drawings.
- Applied advanced dimensioning techniques to detail drawings.
- Reviewed, updated, and corrected plans submitted by engineers.
Confidential, February 1999 – August 2000
St. Charles, IL
- Collected and mapped electric pole data throughout St. Charles.
- Created Street Light Atlas for Electrical Engineering Department.
- Assisted engineers in the development of electrical distribution plans for commercial buildings and residential subdivisions utilizing AutoCAD and Microstation base maps.
- Managed special projects including special plan notices and plan changes upon approval.
- Created one-line and substation general layout diagrams.
- Drafted details for electrical systems.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Expected
Bachelor of Science in Network Computing and Security