Highly accomplished Management and Network Analyst with extensive experience in management and problem resolution, installation and maintenance in telecommunication and technology sectors.
- Exceptional leadership and supervisory abilities; assemble, mentor, train, and supervise highly productive, computer troubleshooting personnel.
- Recognized for continual employer and employee satisfaction results while remaining focused in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Influential communications skills; adept at establishing and maintaining loyal and lasting relationships with supervisors, co-workers and subordinates, while articulating highly technical products and software applications at all levels of technical proficiency.
- Innovative problem-solving and analytical skills, by analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems .
- Unparalleled analysis and business development acumen; capable of identifying and developing solutions along with troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
- Technical Support/Helpdesk
- Problem Resolution/Maintenance
- Hardware and Software Systems Integration
- Network Installation
- Systems Implementation
- User Training & Support
Technical BackgroundPlatforms: IBM/Lenovo Workstations, Laptops and Servers, Lexmark and HP Printers, XIOTec SAN, Konica Minolta Bizhub and Sharp, Blackberry, Palm Pilot
Networking: LAN/WAN technologies, VPN, including hubs, routers, switches, wiring. Cisco/HP/3Com/IBM equipment
Tools: Novell Netware, Novell GroupWise, eDirectory, Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, GWAVA Redline, IP Monitor – Solar Winds, Track-It, Backup Exec, Backup Express
Confidential, Louisville, KY 1997 – 2009
Assistant Vice President Technology Services Manager
Responsible for the security, availability and integrity of business data. Perform periodic audits of technical service processes, computing assets and service delivery. Provide end user support for 1000 plus users in 48 locations in four states. Proven ability to demonstrate high levels of internal drive and achievement which resulted in promotions from Computer Specialist to Assistant Vice President.
- Coordinated, managed and oversaw the move of over 100 employees to new office location. Directed operation from the beginning of installation of networking and cables to every employee established in cubicle with working computers, phones, and printers as well as all personal effects. Oversaw the setup of all servers and training rooms.
- Hardware and software installation and configuration for all banks “refresh” of Personal Computers, Monitors, Printers and Servers.
- Coordinated, managed and oversaw Novell Netware upgrade of 78 servers throughout enterprise. Rolled out IPrint at the time of upgrade.
- Responsible of implementing asset tracking system.
Confidential, louisville, ky 1987 - 1997
National Sales Manager
Provided business solutions to high-tech industries, focused on technology consulting, training and procurement.
- Responsible for the success of the company’s Louisville office in bringing the latest technologies into the marketplace, with annual sales projections of over three million.
Education / Training
Associate Degree | Major in Micro Computer Science
special interests 2004 to Present
Independent Sports Official
independent sports official association, Louisville, KY