- Seeking a position in an IT - related field where I can fully utilize my technical skills as well as my previous corporate IT experience, and continue my growth within those areas.
- 5+ years of experience with troubleshooting Microsoft IT technologies including Microsoft Windows XP OS/Windows 7
- 8 & 10
- Office 2003/2007/2010 various Internet browsers to include Internet Explorer
- Chrome and ability to learn new Operating Systems. Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 and end-user device support including peripherals printers and software-5+ years of experience with IT systems administration. BlackBerry
- Apple iOS and Citrix Remote Desktop technologies. Experience with documenting and enhancing IT troubleshooting processes. Ability to develop and refine standard operating procedures. Ability to travel. Use and knowledge with BMC Remedy ticketing system.
Service Desk Analyst, Tier I/II
- Serve as a service desk technician, providing Tier I and Tier II support for all client service support requests and maintenance and troubleshooting for desktop and user account-related support incidents across three network security domains.
- Taking calls from all program offices under DHS including Immigration and Custom Enforcement, Custom and Border protection and USCIS officers, as well as OGA’s, including DOS, FBI, etc. Track all open service request tickets using a BMC Remedy trouble ticketing system and ensure that client support tickets are resolved to customer satisfaction.
- Interface with Tier III and network operations to escalate and resolve technical issues on the operational network environment. Support problem management resolution by tracking system-wide problems on the operational networks and work with engineering support, including network operations, network engineering, systems engineering, and desktop engineering to see problem troubleshooting through to resolution. Manage accounts using Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange, assist and educate users on proper techniques for system operation.
- Provide access and training to critical law enforcement applications and VPN access for ICE agents and OGA worldwide, provide end-user software troubleshooting and support, apply basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and determine solutions.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all troubleshooting. We use a large DKS (Discovery Knowledge System) to reference all support packages to help and assist the end user based on their specific problem.
Additional Tier II
- VPN Management Group/ Computer Security Technician/ Password Issuance and Control (PICs) Officer Account Management Associate.
- Manage and request employee access for applications needed for job duties
- Update documentation for different applications including points of contacts, secondary access request information and procedures
- Process RSA remote connectivity tokens via REMEDY system
- Responsible for shipping tokens to users nationwide via FedEx
- Download bulk and create individual user profile in STENNIS Token portal database on a daily basis
- Soft token issuance
- Modify user profile in Quick Admin database as needed
- Set/reset user’s pin numbers
- Trouble shoot VPN connection issues
- Check, input and modify information for DHS/Immigration and Customs Enforcement entities within DHS databases such as PERSECS and OUTLOOK
- Responsible for administering security controls for mainframe and client server application systems within the Department of Homeland Security and OGAs (other various state and local government entities)
- Attend status meetings, provide reports and requested information to customers/entities under ICE, drew up instructional documentation and conducted training
- Trouble shoot and reconciled End User application system access and password issues
- Worked with various personnel security and human resources offices to obtain clearance and background information to vet user access for various sensitive application systems
- Conducted password management and security control training to all program offices under DHS including Immigration and Custom Enforcement, Custom and Border protection, Department of State, and USCIS officers. Training included both manual and hands on sessions
Broadcast Technician IIIResponsibilities:
- Worked with Customer Service to resolve customer complaints and issues. Communicated with Master Control Operators throughout the US to understand and locate temporary power outages.
- Operated systems and performed technical quality control on selected media; Monitored and ensured quality for over 2000 television stations across the US as final technical support at the DISH Satellite Uplink Center in Gilbert, AZ. Maintained, verified and produced paperwork, programming and operational procedures.
- Performed crisis management on all programming issues. Responsible for departmental requirements of on-air operations. Provided oversight and training of new staff. Proficient in all tasks of all junior positions
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
Computer Security Consultant and Team LeadResponsibilities:
- Provided user security administration globally. Set up end user permissions including rehires, transfers, and terminations.
- Area of support included RACF, NT, Active Directory, VPN (RSA Ace Server; AT&T and GRIC Dial up Access). Exchange/Outlook 2003 Mailbox Administration. Provided 3rd level support for enterprise and mainframe security.
- Auditor for in-house developed application called Genesis, a quote-to-order invoicing and shipping application. Lead support for team of security consultants supporting enterprise, mainframe, and VPN.