MS Excel: Can create appropriate and actionable reports and charts. Capable of utilizing advanced features such as LOOKUP functions and pivot tables.
MS Word: Can create, edit and produce documents needed to effectively communicate information in a professional and creative manner.
MS PowerPoint: Can create, edit and execute high quality presentations. MS Access - Can create normalized form based database applications
Operating Systems and Programming Languages: Windows, Unix, Linux C, C++, Shell Scripting, Visual Basic FreshService, TRENCH, AUTOMATE, Jeeves
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Senior Operations Manager
- Responsible and accountable for US (ITIL) based Service Management and Supply Chain operations.
- Established and managed the US Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Responsible for migrating the US supply chain and RMA operations from Dallas Texas to Rockville MD.
- Expanded and improved US/international procurement and delivery operations.
- Engineered, procured, installed and commissioned Linux based mobile Wi - Fi solutions including cellular and power interfaces for large and small-scale implementations for customers in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Operationally supported bus, train and shipping customers including Greyhound, Prevost (Volvo), Massachusetts Transportation Authority, Apple, Confidential Acela, SITWiFi and StarSky Robotics.
- Established an engineering laboratory for Confidential ’s US operations to support projects such as wayside communications and product line support for the M and X-Series mobile ecosystem.
- Responsible for selecting, training and managing NOC staff.
- Managed and expanded product sales and RMA support to North American customers.
Confidential, Washington DC, DC
Senior Principle Technologist, IT Operations
- Managed corporate service delivery of database connectors and Managed File Transfers.
- Increased efficiency, stability, security and cost effectiveness of Managed File Transfer (MFT) operations using COTS and custom software such as AUTOMATE, C++ custom programs and batch/shell scripting using Object Oriented Programming Systems (OOPS) techniques.
- Provided governance and SLA compliance of data center resources resulting in significant reductions in operating costs.
- Centralized, standardized, optimized and managed query based MFT and authentication services. This included SFTP clients (WS FTP, PSFTP) and servers (IIS, WS FTP), two factor authentication (RSA SecureID), encryption (PGP-E Business Server), data compression and database connector services (IWAY/DB2 Connect).
- Selected staff, measuring assignment progress and executed performance evaluations.
- Established enterprise wide budgeting and operational support for Middleware related products.
- Team leader for governance, analysis and transition of significant portions of the data center to an AWS cloud service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Optimized COTS and custom software implementations resulting in significantly reduced annual operating and licensing expenses and maintained existing software products to their latest service releases.
- Defined, identified and published service usage, monitoring, support, product termination processes and guidelines for the data center.
Project Technical Manager
- Architect, project manager and C/C++ developer for the ARROW Applications Programming Interface (AAPI). ARROW is the Confidential Reservation system that is based on TPF. Provided task assignments and programming leadership for the development team.
- Provided network architecture and software design support for the company’s data network, server and workstation applications. Responsible for resolving integration technical challenges.
- Technical interface to external companies accessing the Confidential reservation system using the AAPI and software architect of the AAPI-XML (XAAPI) Server.
- Acquired, hired and managed staff, project scheduling, applications architecture, programmer support and software development for the full software life cycle.
- Recipient of Confidential IT STAR award.
Confidential, Clinton, MD
Software Project Leader
- Project leader and developer of client server software development group. Provided programming leadership for C++ development team.
- Established and supported project scheduling, project tracking, application architecture, programmer support, software development for the full development cycle of the TPF ARROW Application Programming Interface (AAPI).
- Responsible resolving software integration issues. Supported GUI front ends to the reservation system, back office applications, Internet/Intranet and internal monitoring tools.
- Provided software design and network architecture support for the company’s data network, server and workstation applications.
- Provided the technical interface to outside companies who accessed the Confidential ARROW reservation system using the AAPI.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
Senior Systems Software Engineer
- Technical leadership, system design, development, and implementation of the AFREND, ARROWPLUS and ASAP projects.
- Software development lead in C++, Visual Basic and Shell scripting.
- Provided technical support and training for Confidential Information Services Division.
Confidential, Silver Spring MD, MD
Software Engineer III Lead
- Provided testing and Unix C programming for SQL enhancements to the Robbins Gioia CAT database system.
- Designed test application and testing suite for process and regression testing of the SQL (FiPS 127-1) CAT interface.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Responsible for new technology integration into live test demonstrations for customers including providing the presentation and supporting technical materials.
- Tier III technical marketing specialist for federal and national commercial AT&T major accounts.
- Provided system and application design, development and implementation of customer solutions.
- Unix C applications developer for the technical marketing needs of the group.
Confidential, Trumbull, CT
Software Engineer II Senior
- Unix C Programmer and communications specialist.
- Team member of project that created the Information Data Switch for nationwide service.
- Duties included programming, system testing of communications and application software.
- Developed software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.