INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN / NETWORK ANALYST/ SENIOR CONSULTANT
MCTITP: Enterprise Administrator /MBA/ CSSA
Committed to helping organizations achieve maximum benefit from their IT infrastructure investment through vendor negotiations, financial competence, and on time/on budget project deliveries.
Exceptional ability to communicate complex technical information to top-level management.
- C-Suite & Stakeholder Presentations
- Infrastructure Design
- Business Analysis
- Technical Process Improvement
- Project Management
- IT Strategy
- System Analysis/Design
- Team Leadership
- System Installation/Integration
Confidential, Chicago, IL†
IT Consulting. A managed service provider in multiple industries.
SENIOR CONSULTANT (Partner)
- Managed 4 mid-sized clients
- Implemented and manage several Exchange 2010 environments
- Configured a SharePoint 2010 based Portal for client collaboration
- Upgraded and virtualized server environments
- Managed all internal operations of the firm
Confidential, Frankfort, IL†
IT Consulting. 10 employees. A client focused consulting group providing comprehensive IT services.
- Supported 40 businesses needs as an end-to-end solutions provider and integrator.
- Successfully migrated and/or updated clients to Exchange 2010
- Upgraded a 500+ user based client to SharePoint 2010 including extranet access for ERM in healthcare
- Setup and managed the hosted solutions including servers, VoIP, Microsoft Server 2008 instances, Email, and VDI
IT Consulting. 500+ employees. Mainly a Cisco and Microsoft provider of IT solutions.
On-site at Fortune Brands. $6B holding company relies on vendors for IT needs. Acting Manager directing IT vendors and improving help desk response and fix rates.
Supported 100 users, vendor relationships, and Operating Company agreements. Managed all licensing and technology vendor contracts.
Drives successful IT initiatives:
- Managed SAP BPC upgrade for financial reporting systems
- Upgraded SharePoint WSS 3.0 to SharePoint 2007
- Migrated production environment to VMWare 4.1
- Deployed NetApp SAN with offsite DR replication solution
- Managed day to day processes such as backups, AD maintenance, break/fix
- Completed SOX Audit and internal controls
- Renegotiated multiple enterprise level vendor contracts
Confidential,†San Diego, CA†
One of the nation's leading e-commerce companies. Brands include ProFlowers.com and RedEnvelope.
Promoted with full responsibility for support of systems and over 600 servers including:†Production, Performance Lab, Development, Warehouse Management Systems, Training, Customer Service, and Business Intelligence.†
All environments were virtualized utilizing VMware ESX 3.5.
Drove successful process, performance and productivity initiatives:
- Successfully managed high-profile Business Intelligence projects utilizing SAS, Cognos, and SharePoint 2007.
- Integrated Warehouse Management System (WMS) from RedEnvelope acquisition.
- Developed and built WMS for ProFlowers.com to allow for future growth.
- Multi-Million-Dollar project enabled ProFloweres.com to accept over 20K orders per hour at 8 distribution centers across the country.
- Collaborated with Retention Marketing team to target ideal buying candidates. Managed outside vendors to cross-reference data-sets with demographic information.
- Increased response rate by 10%.
- Implemented and supported Cognos to view real-time data including sales orders, returns, customer service reports, and revenue.
- Supported massive site hit-rates during peak holiday seasons including Valentines Day and Mothers Day.
- Enabled 1.5M orders within a 2 week window.
- Migrated Exchange 2003 to 2007.
- Upgraded SQL Clusters from 2000 to 2005 utilizing Microsoft Clustering technologies. Challenged to load balance 45 production servers running all sites. Databases required SAN configurations and VM solutions not ever performed in a production environment.
- Utilized WSUS 3.0 SP1 to deploy updates to 600.
Supply Chain Systems Engineer
Hired with responsibility for over 50 remote servers at outside suppliers. 50% of time traveled to support onsite. Implemented remote management. to reduce travel and deliver efficiency and productivity.†
Promoted to Systems Engineer.
Confidential,†San Diego, CA†
Global leader in integrated web, data and email security solutions. Provides Essential Information Protection for more than 44M employees at organizations worldwide. 500 employees, $234M sales.
Help Desk Analyst†
Promoted with full responsibility to support all 500 employees on a team of 3. Handled very complex issues for tech savvy Development and Engineering groups.
- SharePoint 2003:†Devised strategy and successfully migrated all company internal and external company communications. Implemented from proposal to go-live. Provided all administration.
HELP DESK COORDINATOR
Hired out of school. Managed the entire inventory with an automated system that reordered parts with an email based workflow tool.
Confidential, Chicago, IL†
Recognized as one of the top 40 comprehensive Master's Universities in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report's America's Best Colleges
Help Desk Intern
Earned internship based on academic achievement and letters of recommendation with responsibility for desktops, systems, and printers for all staff and faculty.
- Established a ticketing system designed to improve SLA’s.
- Recognized for leadership by Manager. Charged with scheduling intern workload.
MBA - IT Management,†Confidential
3.0 GPA- Includes CMBA certificate from†Confidential
Bachelor of Science, Management Information Systems,†Confidential
3.5 GPA- Cum Laude
CERTIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
MCITP: Enterprise Administrator†
MCTS: Server Pro: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring
MCTS: Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration (83-640)
MCTS: Server 2008 Infrastructure (70-642)
MCTS: Configuring Windows Server 2008 (70-643)
MCP: Windows XP Exam (70-270)
MCP: Server 2003 Exam (70-290)
SonicWall CSSA- Certified SonicWall Security Administrator
EMC SnapView Configuration and Management
Cognos 8 BI Content Administration
CIO Special Award, Outstanding Performance, Provide Commerce, Inc.
Star Award, Performance exceeded, Provide Commerce, Inc.
Outstanding MIS Student Award, Graham School of Management, Saint Xavier University
SAS, Cognos, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Microsoft SQL 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft SharePoint 2007, Microsoft SharePoint 2003, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec BackupExec, HighJump WMS Suite, VMware vSphere 4.1, Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010, Cloud services, Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft Exchange 2007
Familiarity with: HTML, CSS, Knowledge of .NET code deployments, Java Script, Master style sheets, Basic Microsoft SQL queries, PowerShell, Batch, VBScript, Active Directory