- IT Specialist with over 4+ years of experience in Desktop Support Technician.
- Expert and highly familiar with a wide variety of security, networking, and operating system software.
- Possess an Associate Degree in Computer Information System.
SECURITY: McAfee endpoint protection, Symantec Endpoint Share, TrendMicro etc. virus removing and troubleshooting
NETWORKING: LAN/WAN trouble shooting and configuring.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
VOIP: Cisco phones trouble shooting and installing.
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Provide technical support and training to internal users by responding to service desk logs and monitoring incoming phone calls
- Cross connects on network patch panels and switches.
- Perform a variety of tasks such as software installs and trouble - shooting, wireless installation, network configuration (LAN and WAN), Printer trouble shooting, ordering parts, Active directory password resets, etc.
- Configure user’s cellphones to company email accounts.
- Install hardware, monitors, hard-drives, and RAM as needed
- Provide support for 2,000 end user’s in and around local campus.
- Upgraded various laptops and desktops to the latest patches and Antivirus software, also preformed virus removal.
- Provided desktop computer support for company employees
- Monitored and ensured all clients were operating with appropriate software release levels
- Create user Account, Password reset and elevating rights to all users with Active Directory
- Assisted employee members with projector and web conference calls.
- VOIP phone installs and moves within the company.
- Asset management of laptops/desktop and storage logs.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
IT Support Technician
- Perform a variety of tasks such as SMS software installs and trouble-shooting, wireless installation, network configuration (LAN and WAN), Printer trouble shooting, ordering parts, Active directory password resets, etc.
- Installs or assists in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises
- Software support such as: Autodesk, Team Center, VISMOCKUP, etc.
Confidential, Royal Oak, MI
- Performed in-depth forensics on workstation hard drives
- Provided customer service/technical support, handled preventative maintenance, and made recommendation relating to issues with computer equipment
- Assisted customers with their laptop and PC purchases by helping them to identify equipment that would best suit their needs
- Consistently met or exceeded sales goals and attended all available training sessions relating to new software applications or technology