- Positive and motivational team leader with 12+ years’ guiding creative innovation and successful objectives in client, vendor and stakeholder relationships.
- Productive and efficient with a keen sense for negotiations and communications with both technical and non - technical personnel.
- Excellent collaborating with cross functional teams and other working groups to guarantee short and long-term objectives.
- Committed to profitability, accuracy, and delivery within time constraints.
- Customer Service
- IT Systems Administration
- Sales Training Techniques
- Database Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Cyber Security & Management
- Hardware Systems Installation
- Technical Instruction
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Leader & Mentor
- Retail & Phone Sales
- Cross Function Teams
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Consultant Tech Support
- Analyze and troubleshoot client service and systems issues and glitches including printers, computers, and systems optimization.
- Reconcile 30 to 60 customer account discrepancies and questions daily.
- Collaborate with Collections, Fiber Solution Center, Engineering, Telephone Assignment, Win Back Group, Dispatch, DSL Tech Support, and Provisioning to solve customer problems.
- Consult and support the marketing team to discover new products for existing customers and engage new clients.
- Achieved monthly department customer resolution in 710 seconds each, sales of $120K, 75% repeat calls, 90% retention, and 95% adherence.
- Recognized with numerous awards, trips, and prizes.
- Sell systems and packages to meet customer goals.
- Train 10 to 15 employees per session on new and existing systems, sales techniques, and customer relationships.
- Procure, install, troubleshoot, upgrade, and maintain office hardware such as printers and desk top computers.
Customer Service / Sales
- Sold life insurance, Medigap, Accidental insurance, Medicare, dental, vision, and copay.
- Answered and reconciled client billing questions and account issues.
- Developed and maintained long term client dealings through relational sales techniques.
- Supported team members to solve policy issues and customer grievances.
- Empathized with client difficulties and provided professional and empathetic guidance.