- Main Frame and AS4000 accessing using most all 3270/5250 key board emulator software packages
- Including Citrix, Extra Personal Clientele PC Remote and Rumba.
- Installing and testing new software in Windows NT 2003 and Novell 6.2 networking systems.
- TCP/IP and IPX/SPX protocols in multiple platform environments using Ethernet and Token Ring.
- Configuring new build PC’s in both Windows NT and Novell mixed network platforms.
- Experience with Ghosting, Scripting and custom build PC’s specific to client’s specifications.
- Installation and support of Palm T/X and Blackberry PDA software.
- Installation, support and virus removal experience with McAfee and Norton Anti-Virus.
- Experience setting up and supporting Office 2003, 2007, Outlook 2003, 2007 and Microsoft NetMeeting.
- Experience at creating an Image, Ghosting, Scripting and using bulk hard drive copy machines.
- 12 years experience with laptops and desktop setup, service and upgrading IBM, Compaq, Dell, Toshiba, Hewlett Packard and Clone PC’s.
- Setup and servicing for major brands of Hewlett Packard LaserJet//DeskJet printers and plotters, Major brands include Lexmark, Toshiba and Kyocera.
- A very strong background in voice and data cabling installation requirements including all Codes, Testing and Certification.
- Setting up and maintain clients in a Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes E-Mail Environment.
- Windows 2003 Server Administration, setting up print cues, adding/delegating accounts and permissions.
- Mapping departmental shared drives.
- Experience with setting up Netgear and Belkin wireless routers.
- Individual training in network login procedures, basic Windows /XP Operations, Office /2003/2007 with a general overview for Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and MS/Outlook for new employees and contractors.
- Group training in MS Office 2003, /Outlook and departmental specialty software applications.
- Certifications include A+ (1996 ), Dell Foundations (2007) and Compaq (1998)
- Technicians Class Amateur Radio License (2008) KD0CTX
Performing short term projects for various contracting companies. Assignments include new PC rollouts, refresh, printer replacement, 2003 sever setup and Desktop and Helpdesk Support.
Desktop support and refresh (new Dell PC rollout). Reimage existing PC’s with updated Aero image.
Work included new PC roll outs, reimage existing PC’s, installing Voice & Data cabling with terminations and certification. Contracting companies include Unisys, BMC Solutions, TAC World Wide and TEKSystems.
De-install existing Dell computers and installing new Dell computers in 23 schools thru out the Blue Valley School District.
On site warranty repair for all Dell laptops, desktop PC’s and printers.
Service for computer based Fire Alarms, Security, CCTV, Card Access and DVR support. Installations include Security, Card Access, Voice & Data, Video and Fire Alarms.
Confidential Confidential Confidential
Overland Park, KS Pittsburg, KS Raytown, MO
Graduated Graduated Fall Graduated April
BSBA -Business AA- Electronics