Is to obtain a challenging management, administrative, or technical position as deemed suitable to my skills, experience, and backgrounds, to help a successful organization or company expand further and to help myself grow further professionally, technically, financially, and to become an effective team player in a progressive organization or company. I am a highly trained, multi-cultured, hard working, confident, mature, self-motivated, responsible, reliable, skilled individual with practical engineering skills, management experience, and consulting methods gained through many years of practical work experience in the information technology field. I am a friendly, outgoing, open-minded and flexible person. I am a born leader and able to influence others to follow and meet any goal or objective.
Personal Computer Service Technician
8/2010 Present Confidential, Washington D.C.
Help Desk Technician
- Troubleshoot desktop issues of Word 7 and XP
- Critical End User Application Support (Office, Outlook)
- Assisting user with RSA Management to connect to VPN from home(Sysco)
- Network connectivity troubleshooting
- Installation of Antivirus/ AntiSpam for Servers and Desktops
- Diagnose and resolve technical and user-problems in a customer service- oriented, team environment
- Terminal Server Remote Connectivity
- Active Directory Administration
- Exchange 2007 Administration Support
- Blackberry troubleshooting and support (Blackberry Enterprise Server)
- Printer, Fax, Scanner, and network connected device support
- Take incoming problem reports, provide assistance to users using online response templates and other documentation.
- Respond to e-mail requests for support
- Walking users through their connection to Remote Desktop daily on DOJ issued laptops
- Monitor and escalate using Systems Center Operation Manager and Remedy 7.5
- Baseline and health check reviews of servers
- Assigned problem to appropriate individuals, supported escalation process
- Provided administrative support such as network access, passwords and
8/2008 - 5/2010 Confidential, Washington D.C.
Help Desk Analyst/Tier 2 Level
- Tier 2 Troubleshooting Specialist
- Provided remote support for Windows XP, Vista, Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 suites as well. Also supporting some of the Bank consultants who use Mac Computers as well to access the bank network from home via access.worldbank.org or webmail.
- Troubleshooting other Mac Products such as Iphone
- Extensive training to deal with all LAN and WAN for promotion purposes
- Provided Desktop IT support for the World Bank Staff via SMS remote access connection
- Maintained professionalism and provides excellent customer service and support to all callers.
- Provided IT support to bank employees via the remote access programs Getsystem and Go To Assist. I connected to the clients computers and then trouble shoot the issues they may be having with various bank software’s as well as with issues pertaining to the bank computers.
- Supported employee’s accounts through Active Directory
- Used the Remedy and Track IT Ticketing system to track and log all client tickets and incidents.
- Knowledge base engineer responsible for updating and maintaining the Knowledge Base database.
- Provided Enterprise Support in the Global Support Center for approximately 17000 worldwide World Bank Employees.
- As a Lotus Notes admin I am able to access the client’s accounts on the server and replace or refresh the design of their mail template.
Confidential, Patuxent River, Maryland
Help Desk Analyst
- Provided first level troubleshooting and resolution of security applications in a Helpdesk environment and documented all calls in HEAT Database.
- Produced trouble tickets for issues surrounding password reset, SAP application issues, legacy systems, secured Internet websites, and telephone issues
- Provided customer support to local and off site customers for phone and help desk
- Followed up with customer to ensure customer satisfaction with problem resolution
- Supported Navair and Navy ERP Systems for the US Navy
Confidential, Patuxent River, Maryland
Jr. Security Response Team Unit
- Provided security from visitor control desk and escorted personnel to classified areas
- Provided administrative support to the programs and Presidential Helicopter Support Facility
- Verified all personnel entering building by checking for visible badge identification
- Verified all visit requests and security clearance in BASICS
- Scheduled and maintained conference room use and answered phones with multiple lines
- Performed and monitored walk thru of the hanger facility for safety and security purposes
- Monitored laser perimeter awareness system
- Reported and responded to all threats and conducted roving patrols
- Responsible for freight delivery inspections and Foreign Object Debris inspections
- Used closed Circuit Television to monitor hanger and surrounding areas in accordance to current Government Regulations
- Possessed a Secret clearance
Confidential, Washington D.C.
- Entered insurance claims into company’s database, Nasco, so they could be accessed, sorted, and stored for future references
- Researched and analyzed claims issues.
Confidential, Columbia, Maryland
Client Services Representative/Technical Support
- Served as a client service representative who assisted physicians in locating proper paperwork and ensured the patient’s reports were handled in a timely manner
- Conducted internet searches using in-house software, Corporate Database (Web life and DEP)
- Performed demographic matching
- Ensured patient’s name, date, medical record and job number matched the appropriate record
- Acted as a customer service representative by answering telephones in a professional, timely manner and communicated effectively via email with physicians
- Used Lotus 6.5 and Microsoft DOS commands
Confidential, California, Maryland
- Entered customer repair data into local market database to ensure proper tracking of all repairs for products in warranty and out of warranty
- Provided upgrades and/or replacements of products
- Accurately completed work orders and paperwork for shipping of warranted and non-warranted phone to different manufactures for repairs and/or to be refurbished
- Responsible for reprogramming Verizon Wireless units as needed or requested by customer.
- Key Achievements: Top Tech Team Award for 3 consecutive months
- Responsible for diagnosing, testing, repairing and maintenance of Verizon Wireless equipment
Confidential, Hunt Valley, Maryland
Macintosh Technical Support Representative
- Supporting end-users over the phone with installation of hardware/software and networking components to meet personal needs
- Help diagnose and troubleshoot problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functioning
- Key Achievements: Expressed skills that were taught in live situations and completed training class for Macintosh Help Desk