Dedicated customer service representative with 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Office programs, switchboard operating, and clerical work.†
Respected chiropractic office manager with 2+ years of experience in Medisoft programs, insurance verifications, financial counseling, payroll summaries, clerical work, and various chiropractic/medical skills.
Biller and Medicare Collector with 2+ year of experience inbasic billing tasks, SSI, HMS, Medicare Rules and Regulations, RAC, appeals, HIPAA, charging, auditing, and various reports due to corporate.
- Customer Service Management
- Complaint Handling & Resolution
- Medical Billing
- Customer Satisfaction
- Front-End Supervision
- Medicare Collections
- Teambuilding & Training
- Cost-Reduction Strategies
- Order Fulfillment
Financial Counselor and Receptionist†
Biller and Medicare Collector
Promoted to Biller and Medicare Collector within a year of employment.Nominated for employee of the quarter during the first quarter at the facility. Demonstrates the ability to work with others under stressful conditions .
- Identified and corrected several departmental errors.
- Followed policies and procedures.
- Successfully trained myself in Medicare and Daily Billing Tasks.
- Created a working relationship with all departments.
- Completed monthly and quarterly reports submitted to the Corporate Office.
Confidential —Ennis, TX
Chiropractic Office Manager,†
Promoted to manager position to maintain an ethical working environment with professional standards. Fosters an environment in which patients enjoy high levels of service, and employees are motivated to deliver top performance. Manages front/back-end operations to ensure friendly and efficient transactions at checkout.
- Reduced staff turnover.
- Elevated clinic’s patient-satisfaction.
- Ensured the swift resolution of patient issues to preserve patient loyalty while complying with company policies.
Confidential — Ennis, TX
Previous Positions: Counter Clerk and Cashier
Provided outstanding customer service to all customers. Kept filing and records in an orderly manner.
- Handled switchboard.
- Issued red and black tags.
- Customer service.
Confidential — Online (Associates in Medical Office Management)
Earned 65 credits; concentration in medical office management
Training: Completed numerous courses in medical billing and coding, medical office management, medical ethics, HIPAA regulations, and various computer courses.
Confidential —Corsicana, TX (Associates in General Studies)†
Earned 74 credits; concentration in general studies (complete) and nursing (current)
Training: Completed numerous courses in computer skills, business, medical terminology, and anatomy and physiology.