My objective is to obtain a position in a professional office environment where my skills are valued and can benefit the organization, while gaining new and meaningful experience.
Summary of qualifications
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to prioritize effectively
- Analytical and time management skills
- Work well independently but values team effort
Office Services Assistant
- Responsible for furnishing a number of office support services of moderate scope and the complexity for a state department.
- Managing supplies, mail service, hard copy reproduction, equipment maintenance and records storage.
- Receiving and storing of new equipment and supplies.
- Tagging products received for tracking.
- Answering and sending emails.
- Maintaining an inventory record which includes physical counts to ensure accountability and order additional stock when needed.
- Surpluses old equipment. Entering Fixed Assets monthly and any changes in state wide database.
- Sent out inventory correspondence yearly
- Assigned other duties as neede
Confidential Jefferson City, MO
Account Clerk II
- Advanced bookkeeping and elementary accounting work in the maintenance and review of detailed fiscal records.
- Preparing and entering Purchase Orders. Entering Fixed Assets, matching invoices to purchase orders to be paid.
- Answer phones. Receive and respond to emails.
- Obtain quotes from vendors for State purchases.
- Other duties as assigned
Confidential Marshfield, MO
Field Review Representative
- Starting with the Northeast part of the county and ending with the Southwest part of the county, we drove to over 17,000 parcels looking for new construction and buildings that were gone or damaged.
- Measured all new construction including new houses, commercial business and agriculture buildings.
- Sent out letters to the residences’ of the county for real estate and personal property taxes.
- Data entry of personal property assessment lists and assisted in helping county residents complete their lists.
- Answer phones and made maps for customers.
- Other office duties as needed.