North Carolina State Employee with 20 years experience in mail services within a University system. Provides the campus community with reliable and professional services; processing mail in a courteous, timely, cost efficient manner. Experienced in US postal regulations and shipping procedures for major mailing companies.EXPERIENCE
Confidential, Winston-Salem, NC
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
- Responsible for daily delivery of all US mail and inter-departmental mail to faculty, staff and students daily.
- Ability to make routine arithmetic computations quickly and accurately.
- Responsible for customer service through strong communication skills, and problem-solving customer-related challenges with the public.
- Hire, schedule and supervise 6 part-time work study students.
- Recognized as a person who expedites services and solves problems for customers.
- Operate the Pitney Bowes DM 1000 postage machine, ASCENT shipping and ARRIVAL scanning computer software programs.
- Use various websites above and beyond established software programs to determine most cost efficient method of shipping packages for the campus community.
- Run daily reports for UPS and FedEx shipments.
- Assist with opening and closing cash register and daily deposits.
- Ensures all packages are scanned correctly.
- Twenty-one years experience in driving cargo van daily with zero accidents.
- Experienced in driving E-350 Super Duty vehicle.
Coursework in computer operations, Confidential, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
Missionary of Minister Events