- Upcoming Atius Technology graduate offering a strong academic background in IT combined with excellent hands on experience.
- Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost - effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
- Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of operating systems, tools and testing methodologies.
Troubleshooting: Hardware, CLI, Networks, Mobile devices, Motherboards, Printers, Laptops, Video, Display issues
Ticketing Systems: Remedy, Spice Works
Operating systems: Windows (7,8,8.1,10), Mac Os, IOS, Android
Networking Tools: Crimper, Cable tester, Multimeter, Tone generator and probe
Software: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office
Confidential, Landover Hills, MD
Help Desk Support
- Closed 90% of trouble tickets on the first call without escalation.
- Achieved a user satisfaction rating of 4.9/5.0 (14% higher than average); consistently logged and monitored ticket status to ensure fast, quality resolution of every issue.
- Handled 30+ technical calls daily and consistently met high service standards.
- Cut incident callback rate by 12%; used technical, analytical and communication skills to accurately identify user needs and provide effective solutions.
- Assembled and disassembled desktop and laptop computers for repairs and added RAM.
- Answered phone calls, greeting clients, and scheduled appointments.
- Install, organize, test, maintain, check and troubleshoot end user workstations and interrelated hardware and software.
- Provide support to end users relating to hardware and software, computer applications, LAN components and peripherals.
Assistant Supervisor Ice Cream Maker
- Responsible for training new Ice Cream Maker Level 1, 2 and 3.
- Support mix making as needed with batch staging.
- Complete transactions in SAP (consumptions, transfers, reversals etc).
- Update SHO boards, complete shift hand off at SHO boards.
- Participate and lead in GSTDs.
- Operate and clean assigned equipment.
- Make adjustments to ice cream freezer temperature, viscosity, air mixture, and flow of mix.
- Responsible for the flow of mix from mix tanks to flavor vats to freezer to filler.
- Responsible for the operation of the metal detector, vision scan and kick off: proper settings per flavor and calibrate, verify proper functioning and document as required.