- Enthusiastic and experienced IT professional seeking to benefit from an IT Department with complex technical knowledge, strong times management skills and, a passion for providing superior technical support.
- Knowledgeable at building rapport with diverse individuals while handling complex technical issues, extensive data center, help desk, and management understandings.
- Find solutions to complex technical issues while also driving business needs and objectives.
Basic: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
Java Development: Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Eclipse, Netbeans
Management/Development: Microsoft Visio, MySQL, Java development, Windows/iOS, Active Directory, Citrix, HEAT ticketing system, Zendesk
Key Skills: Technical Troubleshooting, Software Installs, Use Training/Support
Help Desk Analyst
- Provide excellent services through phone and email to end users (Smithsonian), for basic end user related hardware’s and software’s, desktop related LAN network systems
- Configuration and resetting the network access accounts whenever required
- Installation of new hardware’s and software’s remotely through a software called Citrix
- Processing software’s and hardware’s by coordinating user setups, installations and upgrades
- Processed software and hardware install/upgrade requests
- Provide training to end users
- Managed and purchased all equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment as well as, setting up and maintaining Networks and hardware/software, installing new desktop systems for developers, project managers, and quality assurance team members
- Assisted internal coworkers having hardware, software, and networking issues
- Networked systems on Windows XP, Windows Vista, & Windows 7 with different software applications
- Provided technical assistance for Domain Network, LAN & WAN environments
- Demonstrated a high degree of competency in performing network security duties in successfully preventing breaches to the enterprise's networks, systems, corporate files and client data
- Improved efficiency by investigating and documenting security incidents
- Conduct network vulnerability assessments using tools to evaluate attack vectors, identify system vulnerabilities and develop remediation plans and security procedures
Help Desk Specialist/ Network Technician
- Provided technical support and ensured maintenance of online workstation platforms, online ticketing systems, invoicing systems and documentation, emailing system, calling system, and internal dispatch system
- Provide telephone and in - person support to end users, troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving, and documenting hardware, software, and network related technical issues
- Assisted in maintaining the daily IT supports log and creating a weekly summary that is sent to management
- Identify and resolve issues pertaining to network configuration, web hosting and domain registration
- Create help desk documentation with step-by-step instructions on problem resolving techniques.
- Create, respond to, escalate, and close tickets. Track all outstanding tickets, working close with tier ll technician to ensure any problems are resolved in timely manner
- Tasked with training new hires on internal systems and procedures. Trained new hires as the company was expanding rapidly