- Evident and knowledgeable with professional and personal experience in IT support, technology, and networking.
- Adept in leading an organized team to troubleshoot and develop consistent workflow.
- Proficient in handling network hardware/software deployment, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Network Operations & Management
- Domain Assets Management
- Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 and Exchange
- Hardware & Software Support
- Solarwinds Web HD and Orion
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Assist in configuring routers, WAPs, Cisco switches, and ethernet cable management (crimping, testing, running).
- Configure Cisco switches with duplex and high speed Ethernet to provide SCCM access point for computer imaging.
- Manage Helpdesk email servers using Solarwinds, VMs with Windows Server 2012, and VSphere to maintain ticket workflow.
- Resolve discrepancies in DHCP server with DNS management in AD for hardware assets.
- Provide working knowledge of networking principles, OSI & TCP/IP models, and server configuration to Technicians for complex resolutions before escalation.
- Create reference guides and training for new - hire Technicians providing immediate knowledge of basic systems and troubleshooting.
- Monitor Helpdesk system with various reports to maintain steady workflow of Helpdesk Team.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues through Solarwinds ticketing system for internal and external users. Total supported users average at 4000 or more.
- Assist infrastructure team in preparation of deploying user features for various Microsoft and PDRI software through SCCM, Group Policy or MS 365.
- Develop working knowledge of AD and Solarwinds Orion to monitor and maintain 100+ network assets.
- Manage administrator tasks for PDRI Sharepoint to streamline project documents management.
- Research and catalog information on issues to create and document resolutions to provide rapid assistance.
- Communicate with Tier 2 team to escalate complex tickets and research possible solutions.
Sales Associate & Technician
- Communicated updates or changes to work procedures with associates maintaining a productive and enjoyable work environment.
- Inspected order records for inconsistencies insuring customers receive correct product.
- Organized and review purchase invoices to maintain proper record keeping.
- Assisted Senior Technician with troubleshooting and hardware replacements for efficient work flow.
- Contacted customers with submitted computers for repair and troubleshooting statuses providing immediate notifications.
- Advised customers on warranty qualifications to insure the most optimal procedure of repair.
- Assisted customers who require in-store troubleshooting, producing rapid and convenient technical support.