- CompTIA Network+, Security+, and ITIL v3 Foundation certified.
- Specialize in providing desktop support to Microsoft Windows 7/10 Enterprise users.
- Experience in providing Tier I / Tier II support to clients.
- Competent to provide assistance with the implementation of Active Directory.
- Strong ability to build inter - personal relationships on a team and display a cooperative and collaborative spirit.
- Proficient in writing reports, documents, and correspondence using Microsoft Office 365 products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proven research skills. Excellent communication skills and flexible enough to adapt to the changing priorities and directions in the work environment.
Active Directory, Avaya CallPilot Manager, Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES 5/10), Check Point SmartEndpoint Encryption, Check Point VPN, Citrix Receiver, LANDesk Management Suite 2016, LANDesk Ticketing System, Nessus, Nmap, NetIQ Domain Resource Administrator, MS Office 365, RSA Security Console, ServiceNow Ticketing System, Switchboard Ticketing System, VMware AirWatch Mobile Device Management Console, VMware, Virtualbox, Wireshark
Help Desk Analyst
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Performed Help Desk Tier 2 Level support for users and clients by responding to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and email.
- Created new account, unlock accounts, and reset passwords in Active Directory.
- Performed various system support duties on Windows 7/10.
- Performed remote support LANDesk Management Suite.
- Managed Office 365 permissions, such as grant granular system access rights to share drives, mailboxes, and other devices.
- Troubleshoot various computer equipment and software malfunctions and diagnosed using and resolved technical hardware and software issues.
- Performed upgrades with base image for new and old laptops including OS, drivers and various software packages using LANDesk Management Suite.
- Identified, escalated and tracked incidents requiring urgent attention using ServiceNow Ticketing System.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Received and resolve Tier 1/2 level incidents during the first call to meet SLA metrics.
- Monitored Switchboard Ticketing System, unlock accounts and reset passwords in Active Directory using NetIQ Domain Resource Administrator.
- Performed various system support duties on Windows XP/7.
- Provided mobile device management support for iPhone using VMware AirWatch.
- Provided remote support for off-site users using Citrix Receiver.
- Resolved network connectivity issues and ensure proper connection.
- Performed device asset management, including laptops, desktops, iPhones and blackberries
Service Desk Analyst
Confidential, Dumfries, VA
- Performed Help Desk Tier 1 Level support for users and clients.
- Performed various system support duties on Windows XP/Vista/7.
- Troubleshoot various computer equipment and software malfunctions.
- Upgraded various laptops and desktops to the latest patches and antivirus software.
- Maintained and ensured confidentiality and privacy of employees and clients record.