To build a long - term career in a reputable business and strive towards achieving company objectives.
- Technical troubleshooting, RAID implementation, backups and replications, file server management
- An understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and Agile Approaches.
- Computer proficient, certified in Microsoft Office Powerpoint and Word 2007.
- Typing speeds of 60-80 words per minute.
Tier 1 Technical Support
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Administer a high level of professionalism and customer service through telecommunications.
- Support devices such as Network Attached Storages, Routers, and Surveillance Systems.
- Consult with customers to determine which product is best suited for their needs.
- Process Return Merchandise Authorizations.
- Train new employees and assisted team members.
I.T. Help Desk
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
- Provided technical computing support to all academic users.
- Resolved application issues with Microsoft Office, Blackboard, Email, Adobe Connect, WebEx, and other applications.
- Managed and updated a problem/solution ticketing system.
- Worked in Active Directories using group policies, troubleshooting computer issues, software installation, anti-malware installation, project work, and email configuration.