- Bi - Lingual (English - Spanish)
- Computer applications skills (Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and 2013 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Computer Operating system (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10)
- Worked in a Windows Hyper V 2008 R2 lab on Windows 2008/2012 R2 operating system.
- Knowledgeable in all Social Medias sites (Skype, Face time, RSS)
Help Desk Technician
- Provide Level 1 phone support and level 2 to the end user clients.
- Use System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) RDS to troubleshooting all IT related problems. This includes hardware, software, email, internet and printing problems
- Use Microsoft Lync 2013 to communicate and troubleshoot issues.
- Escalate problems (when required) to the Tier 3 IT Administrator or Service Manager
- Create Help Desk tickets in Service Now and resolve ticket requests.
- Use SCCM to install the firms custom applications to end users mobile devices and wipe the companies information from the devices
- Provide onsite or remote installation using SCCM for software upgrades, hardware, and file level backups
- Work from the EPO console for anti - virus client agent deployments, updates and ensure that the virus definitions are up to date.
- Work with security team on company’s software compliance for desktops and laptops
- Provide incident response for malware alerts using the USB drive to remediate the issue
- Provide software testing of patches before being deployed to the end users devices.
- Identify all management alerts for emerging trends in incidents to the infrastructure.
- Setting up video conference calls for attorneys.
- Experience with Windows OS XP/Vista/Win7 (Imaging, staging, troubleshooting PC OS and Hardware)
- Re-imaging desktops and laptops with the master Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 image for new employee.
- Moving IT equipment to user offices and conference rooms.
- Experience in supporting Desktops, Laptops, Network and Local Printers, Projectors, Scanners, Digital Senders, and monitors
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills (desktops/laptops/printers)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Migrate user data and profile using the User State Migration Tool (USMT) to remote storage
- Remote Desktop Connection into System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) distribution server to check that the device can connect to the primary SCCM at HQ
- Worked with (SCCM) to ensure that connectivity and functionality are working correctly on the mobile distribution server.
- Verify that the new image was pushed and all task sequence were run correctly
- Migrate data back to the new image and verify that all map drives, printers, McAfee antivirus, IVR and the data is accessible to the user
- Install and configure custom applications that were not in the base SCCM image
- Verify that the Quest QMM tool has permissioned the new target domain file server
- Verify that the Hard Drive encryption is working
- Troubleshoot issues with new DHCP scope options
- DOS Commands (Nslookup, Netstat, Tracert, PathPing, Ping, IPconfig, Fdisk, and Format)
- Train the user on the new operating system