IT Support/Field Technician/Problem Management Troubleshooting
Hardware: Cisco Routers, and Switches; HP, Dell; Printers (HP, Canon,); Android Phones series, Point of Sale; Wireless Routers & Access Points
Software / Applications: Windows Server 2008; Windows 7; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Confidential, Falls church, VA
Helpdesk Support Tier II
- Manage user accounts for database access and provision/control of user access to the Confidential website.
- Help customers to create new accounts or troubleshoot current accounts.
- Monitor emails/phone calls from users to ensure that they are responded to and acted upon in a timely manner.
- Responsible for updating the entire team regarding any changes in procedure and/or new tasks to be handled by the team either via email.
- Coordinate with Team leads, Tier 3 agents and Confidential employees to ensure that issues faced by the users are resolved as soon as possible.
- Follow up on outstanding issues and cases handed over from the previous shift.
- Participate in daily conference calls with the Support Team in local and remote offices to discuss resolution for difficult cases.
- Perform checks and verification of tickets completed by other team members (Junior).
- Deliver computers, Wi - Fi routers, modems, printers, UPS/ uninterruptible power supplies, cash registers and accessories to the client sites.
- Troubleshoot, install/uninstall ALOHA and PULSE software to client PC and cash registers.
- Troubleshoot, power recycle, Install, connect/disconnect, and/or changed computer, printers, network products and service in compliance with client.
- Diagnosed and troubleshot network issues and repair/replace faulty equipment.
- Install/Uninstall and/or Program equipment and provide end user training on the use of equipment.
- Performed field installation, service, startups, and preventative maintenance on customer systems.