- I am very excited about working with all aspects of your organization and have heard that there is a possibility for a career opportunity in providing technical support for your customers..
- My objective is to find an IT position for an organization that will offer me a chance to learn, apply my knowledge and help your team provide technical solutions.
- My customer service experience, technical knowledge, and willingness to improve could benefit your organization.
- Network Co mmunication
- Providing Remote Support
- PC Optimization
- Wireless Networking
- Excellent communication skills ( written and verbal)
- Fluent in English and Serbian/Croatian
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Technical Support Specialist
- On - call work and remote access to support POS systems and tools.
- Maintain and manage, Install group supported products.
- Answer incoming calls as necessary.
- Monitor department email accounts, incoming product questions and answers.
- Ability to handle high-profile issues/customers. Resolve complex time-consuming problems.
Confidential, Washington, DC
On-call Technical Support
- Support ed clients in law firms and Real Estate firms
- Maintai ned software, system updates, user accounts
- Performed installs on various routers; fixing network printer problems
- Configur ed email client software
- Patch ed Windows with updates and MS fixes
- Conduct ed security assessments on Windows OS’s
- Secur ed wireless network routers; optimiz ed network
- Supported high-profile clients: UN Info Center, WHO
Confidential, Washington DC
- Improv ed clients’ PC configuration for performance
- Updated communications systems and fix ed hardware
- Provid ed troubleshooting for network printing & modems
- Install ed Microsoft OS’s and office applications
- Answer ed phones, monitor ed emails