- Install and configure hardware/software, troubleshoot PCs, laptops, printers, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Install operating systems including Microsoft Windows Operating systems, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Configure and troubleshoot networking devices, infrastructure, protocols, and applications, both wired and wireless.
- Analyze and determine security issues to computer systems, both internally and externally.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Oral/Written Communication
- Team Player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick Learner
- Well organized and punctual
- Adaptive to changes
- Highly studious
- Technically proficient, solutions - oriented, skilled and experienced IT Technician seeks entry-level position in the IT field supporting company and/or organization.
Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 Operating Systems
Hardware: PCs, laptops, tablets, printers, mobile devices, networking devices, infrastructure and protocols, wired and wireless, firewalls, routers, other security hardware/software.
Software: MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint 2013
Help Desk Technician, Edison, NJ
- Installation of hardware and software systems.
- Maintenance and repairing/troubleshooting of PCs, laptops, printers, and mobile devices.
- Working with Ethernet wired and wireless network configurations.
- Securing computers and infrastructure from attacks and malicious usage.
- On-Center Projects that include creating Business meeting power points and talking to new enrollees
Intern, Hazleton, PA
- Answering phone calls; supplied working information to clients; entered clients information; assist with the application process