Desktop & Mobile Operating systems: MS Windows 7, 8, 10, & Server 2012 R2 Linux Fedora, Ubuntu, Kali, & Mint, Android, Apple iOS.
Software Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Novell iManager, Novell GroupWise, Novell ZENworks Control Center, Microsoft Outlook, Skype for Business, Helpdesk Ticketing Systems Kayako, ServiceNow, Adobe Dreamweaver & Animate CC, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Active Directory.
Programming Languages: C, Raptor, Alice, Python.
Networking: LAN, WAN, VPN, VMWare.
Cloud Computing: Microsoft OneDrive, and SharePoint, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud drive.
Confidential, La Plata, MD
IT Helpdesk Technician/Student Assistant
- Provide helpdesk support services to students, faculty and staff in need of assistance with general computing, network and internet issues.
- Provide hardware, software, printer and user account support in person, via telephone or email.
- Configure and image operating systems on new computers as well as upgrade existing PC workstations.
- Reset Active Directory user passwords
- Relocate existing computer and telephonic equipment for faculty and staff as required.
- Configure computer hardware, software and peripheral equipment to meet end user requirements while remaining in compliance with department/college policies, guidelines and configuration standards.
- Assist the AV/DL department as needed in providing audiovisual support with video teleconferencing (VTC), PolyCom and Smart Podium systems to college functions including classroom support, conference room support and faculty support.
- Participate in various projects as requested.
Confidential, La Plata, MD
Cybersecurity Lab Co - Op Student
- Assisted students with computer-related questions.
- Assisted the Professor with building, configuring, implementing and troubleshooting a Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) Server.
- Prepared the physical topology for the lab.
- Configured and updated group policies on client computers.
- Inventoried and documented all lab equipment.
- Independently researched new software needed to better secure lab equipment including but not limited to computers, routers and switches.
Confidential, Washington DC
- Maintain constant presence on the sales floor to address customer needs.
- Assist customers in making an informed decision regarding their computer and general electronic purchases by recommending appropriate items and direct or lead them to available selections.
- Responsible for assembling various indoor and outdoor furniture.
- Assist in stocking the shelves and merchandise inventory.
- Process sales transactions and perform general housekeeping duties.
- Logged books into and out of the library’s database
- Assisted library patrons with locating books and sales transactions.
- Organized books on the shelves.
Tier I Help Desk Technician
- Provide helpdesk support services to end users, and staff at the EEOC. For those in need of assistance with general computing, network and internet issues.
- Asset with migration projects, including Novell to Outlook, as well PC migration.
- Asset with Tier II, Tier III tasks.
- Used the Active Directory Database for management of user objects
- Used eDirectory Database for the management of user accounts.
- Provide Desktop Support services for walk-in, and call-in users.
- Image and configure workstation
- Deployment, and setting up end users workstations in accordance with regulations in place
- Work in a team environment with other technicians to resolve issues, sharing and collaborating idea to accomplish the desired goal.