Result - oriented specialist with excellent skills in planning, organization, and IT Support. An exceptional communicator and acumen seeking a challenging position to join your team, develop the possessed skills, and thus add value to your organization through performance, excellence, and a passion for winning.
- Scheduling and Planning
- Customer Support
Confidential, ASHBURN, VIRGINIA
LEAD IT Support Technician
- Install, upgrade, support, troubleshoot and image Windows XP/7/8/10. Perform general preventative maintenance as well as repairs on computers, laptops, printers and other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity in LAN/WAN environment.
- Knowledge of computer software (Office 365, VMware, VPN) Working knowledge of Active Directory including but not limited to user accounts, group policy, file share access, remote desktop, etc.
- Support mobile devices including, iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows
- Maintain inventory of all monitors, computers, hard drives, modems, network cards, mobile devices and other components
Confidential, Sterling, Virginia
- Provided end users technical support including software installation, management and configuration such as Microsoft products, Adobe products, Java, and third party custom applications
- Troubleshooting internal technical infrastructure, including but not limited to, Microsoft environment, VPN connectivity, printing, wireless and audiovisual technologies, and cell phones.
- Experience with Active Directory, assist end users with network and software issues, track issues and document solutions using Service Now Ticket system. Install, configure, repair and maintain networked PC’s, printers, and laptops.
- Established collaborative relations with peers and management through utilization of exceptional communication skills; demonstrated an ability to work in a busy environment and towards deadlines and SLA’s.
Confidential, Fairfax, Virginia
- Served as Intern for company, providing security solutions for government, industrial, commercial, and high-end residential clients, including the Department of Justice, the Department of Education, the Department of Treasury, Fairfax County Public Schools, and Ritz Carlton hotel
- Played a pivotal role in the complete company website overhaul, resulting in sustainable communication enhancements
- Contributed proactively to the company communication operations, resourcefully developing innovative promotional materials (cover letters and flyers); participated in office organizational efforts
- Installation of hardware/software for large group users and creating documentation for software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting