A self - motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking person, able to work independently or in teams, with leadership, organizational, communication, inter personal and time management abilities. A courteous manner, demonstrating confidence and natural initiative. Professional and well managed, quick learner, able to acquire new ideas and skills easily. Flexible, adaptable and disposed to train and gain new skills to help further my career. Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 100 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume).
- Became the lead "go-to" person for new reps and particularly challenging calls.
- Helped company attain the highest customer service ratings (as determined by external auditors) -- earned 100% marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem resolution and politeness.
- Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.
- Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity.
- Proven ability to make over 100 outbound phone calls for every day to existing customers.
- Proficient in providing information and sell items over the phone services to clients.
- Hands-on experience in making outbound calls for sales and receiving inbound call for customer support.
- Expert in using the company’s database software for data entry purposes.
- Demonstrated ability to log all notes and follow up information accurately.
- Able to take credit card orders via phone.
- Proven record of managing and tracking the quote to order process.
- Highly skilled in verifying pricing and products.
- Provided, as appropriate, telephone and verbal application support to resolve incidents.
- Maintained written communication such as log updates to a professional and legible standard.
- Kept clients informed of the progress of outstanding logs.
- Monitored and responded to hardware and software problems utilizing hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Configured, installed, updated, troubleshoot, repaired and replaced computer systems, terminals, peripheral equipment and related hardware throughout the organization.