Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager Resume
- IT Operations and infrastructure Service Delivery Project Manager with solid experience in complex and multi - disciplinary project engagements.
- Active participation and management of design, configuration and deployment of Next GEN Infrastructure, Virtualization, Orchestration, Cloud, Security and Data Center implementations.
- Proficient with technical aspects of Dynatrace APM (Performance and availability dashboard and root cause determination,) Virtualization, Datacenter Migrations, Consolidations, and Inventory/Asset Management.
- Superior ability to respond proactively to Infrastructure emergencies.
Infrastructure Service Delivery ManagerResponsibilities:
- Efficiently handled technical service project delivery for the Digital Integration infrastructure - AWS Cloud and all the dependent projects for the Cloud.
- Application Performance Monitoring software (Dynatrace)- partnered with the vendor and successfully delivered the program for the AWS platform. and increased the quality of product and services while reducing cost of technology, streamlining processes and enabling the program to work more efficiently across multiple projects.
- Guided and worked with multi-disciplinary technology teams (includes Member Online services, EDI-Electronic Data Interchange, Pager (Mobile access), CareRadius, SalesPortal, EDW) and operational teams in the achievement of Digital project objectives.
- Supported and worked with all the App Dev/ Engineering teams for their infrastructure development and testing needs for all the UAT/SIT/PIT/Prod environments.
- Worked with cross-functional teams from the client side on strategic projects to co-develop strategy and execution plan. Skillful in identifying comprehensive set of issues and developed a framework to prioritize and focus on the most important ones.
- Ensure all dependent projects assigned align with Business Unit Strategies and the Strategic Road Map. Communicate as needed to keep the project aligned with the changing needs of the business.
- Successful in analyzing, understanding and translating business needs into business/technical requirements. Lead and coordinate teams of other resources to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business requirements for medium to complex issues (quantity and magnitude).
IT Infrastructure Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Drive incident, issue and outage management, investigation and restoration and managed and administered a background of 24x7 mission-critical Datacenter environment, full change control process, systems monitoring, facilities and operations.
- Managed the 3rd party vendors and worked with then for prompt delivery of all the infrastructure requirements within the Datacenter. Strong understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Project Management Methodology.
- Operate IT production services according to management protocols and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Design, configure, develop, and maintain various infrastructure systems, including servers, SAN storage, tape equipment’s, Routers, Firewalls and Switches in a raised floor Datacenter environment.
- Orchestrated the current Datacenter migration (assets and applications) to Cincinnati and Alpharetta with GE headquarters moving from Connecticut to Massachusetts.
- Optimized Datacenter consolidation & migration by employing migration strategies, such as virtualization, fork-lift migration, swing and server consolidation.
- Global Engagement - Responsible for managing GE’s Network Zones with respect to Operations at Equinix Datacenter (3rd party) - Virginia, San Jose, London & Tokyo. Efficient in handling, Datacenter operations at Singapore, Tokyo & Shanghai with respect to backup process, Vendor escorts and troubleshooting.
- Successfully implemented Incident Managements, Service Requests for all changes for all processes within the GE Datacenters to meet the SLA’s and resulted in a favorable NPS score from the client.
- Executed the project for the Migration of SAN storage to the new EMC VMAX Storage from EMC Clarion Storage Array.
- Key person towards setting up and maintaining standard SOP’s across all the GE Datacenters. Generate reports, presentations for Metrics, EHS, etc for all the Datacenters (Stamford, Alpharetta, Cincinnati, London, Tokyo, Singapore & Shanghai)
- Responsible for DC Asset Management (Datacenter Inventory Management-DCIM) using Rackwise Software.
- Perform / participate in security, access and data center audits to ensure compliance with policies and standards. Work directly with Facilities Management teams to assess day to day and project deployment impact to Data Center Power, Space and Cooling.
Technical Support Manager
- Responsible for all support functions of the products delivered to domestic and international customers of Confidential - Unison and Conversations.
- Key member to the Department’s Managing Committee and participate and contribute in overall direction and decisions of the organization.
- Understand business problem clearly and explain to product team. Consolidate and implement an effective Customer Survey Program.
- Establish highly personalized support to Premium Customers, Contribute to implement global schedule and routing.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of support team based on resolution estimates.
- On time and judicious Escalation management and execute effective Backlog Management programs.
- Establish and implement knowledge management processes, Contribute to acquire, develop and deploy product diagnostic tools.
- Contribute to publish standard “Support Policies and Procedures” documents for direct customers and partners, Process Management and motivate and stimulate technical staff to create and continuously foster a team atmosphere, resulting in ongoing increased performance of the team.
- Attrition Management, Employee Satisfaction, Employee development programs.
Network Support Engineer -Support for Topspin Server SwitchesResponsibilities:
- Support for Topspin Server Switches which comprises of InfiniBand technology, FC Gateway, Ethernet Gateway, SAN Network, Virtualization software - Vframe. Involved in replication of customer issues in the Lab (R&D) before providing solutions.
- Performed Topspin OS image installations for Server Switches - TS90, 360, 270 & 540, that involved Linux OS, (HCA) host drivers for both Linux & Windows OS. Configured InfiniBand, Fiber Channel & Ethernet gateway on the switch.
- Provided support for Topspin images and host driver related issues. Provided support for VFrame installation and configuration.
- Troubleshoot Server switch hardware issues, which comprises of InfiniBand, Fiber Channel gateway, Ethernet Gateway and switch as a whole and Host Channel Adaptor on the hosts side.
- Recreate customer issues and test the same in lab before providing solutions and raising bugs.
- Co-ordinate with the testing and engineering team for raising bugs and developing builds and configuration environment to support building of Linux RPMs, Linux distro ISOs for HCA device drivers on Linux. Familiar with Redhat Kick-Start, RHEL3 and RHEL4.Knowledge on basic shell scripting.
- Understand the sequence of steps required to perform the software installation on a networked, standalone system and familiar with Redhat Anaconda scripting environment.
Technical Support EngineerResponsibilities:
- Performed software installations for DAVOX predictive dialers, involving Solaris/Sybase.
- Resolved network connectivity issues, provided support for DAVOX/Unison call centers employing hundreds of agents.
- Monitored trunk line quality on inbound and outbound call. Troubleshooting Sun OS core issues and telephony issues.
- Handling crucial integration roles to DAVOX/Unison dialers. Customizing and testing Davox's CTI software applications using C shell scripting and SYBASE SQL in PC and UNIX environments.
- Integrating HostConn with core CTI software such as SmartAccess among call centers to implement customer's requests. Optimizing CTI/Networking configurations.
- Actively participated in meetings to contribute to the growth of the team.
- Represented as a Team Lead and was a key person to streamline the process of Support. Managed staff to ensure 100% coverage and timely fulfillment of all support obligations.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes