- Resourceful and diligent recent CompTIA A+ certified graduate with experience seeking work as an entry level Help Desk Technician that offers me a consistently positive atmosphere to learn and improve as well implement new technologies for the betterment of the organization.
- Offering skills in technical support, software troubleshooting and installation along with some hands - on experience.
- Keen eye on latest developments in technology and up to date with the current software and hardware knowledge to assist end-users efficiently.
- Bilingual: Farsi (Native)/Persian/Pashto.
- Strong software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent Customer Service abilities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take and understand instructions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills.
Help Desk Technician
- Monitored and triaged incoming support tickets, analyzed assigned and coordinated resolutions.
- Provided Level 1 telephone and online support to existing clients.
- Communicated technical issues and assisted in documentation and analysis of functional requirements and project goals.
- Ability to install, operate, and maintain basic computer hardware and software such as Central Processing Units, memory, CD-ROMs, DVDs, monitors, and printers.
- Assisted in computer network administration, added/managed computers and virtual machines (VMs) using Hyper-V and performed data backups.
- Desktop troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Telephone and VOIP support.
- Hardware and software installations, repairs, and upgrades for Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Used Active Directory to reset passwords, changing employees’ permissions inside the network, adding and deleting users, and adding devices to the network.
- Remote access users for external repair issues using TeamViewer, Remote Desktop Protocol and Remote Assistance.
- Wipe and reimaging Windows OS as well as refreshing of Mac OS X (versions 10.6 to current).
- Escalated helpdesk tickets for Tier 2-3 support.
- Coordinated with team to ensure rapid response times and follow-up with customers.
- Developed professional working relationship with customer to better understand business needs.
- Skilled in interpersonal communications aligned to receiving helpdesk support calls and responding to verbal and written queries for IT assistance via telephone, email, walk-up and directly from management.
- Continually updated personal knowledge of computing hardware operating systems and software.
- Maintained confidentiality and discretion when working with passwords or sensitive materials.
Part-time Foreign Language Instructor
- Developed and manage all aspects of classroom operations including curriculum development and program implementation.
- Developed and implement a variety of instructional strategies including tailored instruction to provide equity and excellence to students of all ability levels.
- Designed and implement highly efficient units for curriculum, textbook, and classroom technology new to the school.
- Designed and implement target language oral and written lessons using authentic
- Managed and supervise academic progress and reporting of 50+ senior and junior military and civilian students.
- Managed and supervise other teachers in developing and sharing curriculum strategies in on-going planning development and evaluation of curriculum.
- Developed and generated objectives, speaking activities, and other materials in English for daily lessons in the target language.
- Oversaw and supervised language-learning activities for each lesson including Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) speaking tasks.
- Assisted and carefully managed a team of 6 target language experts to ensure the quality of target language source material and to produce best quality lessons.
- Maintained regular contact with Quality Manger and client to ensure all lessons follow curriculum requirements.
Afghan Culture Awareness Expert
Confidential, Fort Polk, LA
- Provided cultural awareness and language training proficiency to the U.S. Military personnel deploying to Afghanistan on rotational basis.