It Analyst Resume
A clearable skilled IT professional with over 3 + years experience providing user support and solutions in high demand work environments. Proven track record of efficiently diagnosing and resolving complex customer issues within agreed time scales. In - depth knowledge of a range of software applications and operating systems. An independent and results-driven worker with a strong commitment to increasing staff productivity.
Platforms: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows VISTA, Mac operating system applications MS Office, Norton/McAfee Anti-Virus, Norton Internet Security, instant messaging strong knowledge of LAN and WAN solid knowledge of IT Help Desk system
Organizational and planning skills attention to detail communication skills customer-service orientation problem analysis and resolution adaptability stress tolerance
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Manage the VoIP Telecom system in coordination with third party provider Administering Windows Server 2008, IIS
- Utilized SCSM ticketing system to create and resolve tickets
- Basic systems administration including user /ID setup, removal and maintenance across multiple applications
- Implement patches in accordance with the corporate patch management policies
- User Support - Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions
- Configure, support and perform routine maintenance of hardware and software for desktops (PC/MAC/Laptop)
- Ability to be able to express and document for all IT related tasks policies, procedures, SOP
- Build relationships with people across a variety of functions within the organization
Confidential, McLean, VA
IT Help Desk
- Inputted data into Department of Defense Case Management System (CMS)
- Wrote SOP documents for users and team members
- Duplicated cases with within DOD CMS for case managers
- Used Remedy 8.0 to create and resolve tickets
- Provided monthly incident reports to project manager for analysis
- Tested DOD CMS software from user story scenarios
- Sent weekly downtime notices for security patches performed
- Worked with DOD and VA end users for interoperability to help transfer and share cases
- Created tickets in Redmine using ITIL framework
- Assigned Redmine backend tickets to database administrator for resolution
- Escalated issues to level 3 team and resolved issues affecting multiple users
- Participated in Scrum meetings to inform engineers and developers of issues affecting multiple users for awareness and resolution
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT Help Desk Analyst
- Resolved 25-30 calls per day using Track-It ticketing system
- Proficient in Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Lync/Skype for Business, VMware
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Responsible for first response in answering, commenting and replying to open incidents in the help desk. Ability to identify and organize tickets according to priority and forward tickets to engineers and techs. Strong aptitude in O.S.
- Repairs, Spyware removal, virus removal, hardware, troubleshoot, upgrades. VPN configuration and troubleshooting. Update and maintain company contacts. Sets up and operates computer and machinery peripheral to computer for purpose of providing information to requesting clients.
- Responsible for taking inbound and outbound Help Desk interactions. Providing excellent customer service. Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office. Able to type 40 plus words per minute. Ability to perform under high pressure environment.
- Was able to work separately and instigate administrative improvements.
- Offered great help desk service assistance to staff remotely, by telephone, or email.
- Offered Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook assistance to staff.
- Offered assistance to all using Microsoft Office and Windows XP.
- Upgraded laptops and desktops Antivirus software.
- Installed desktops computers, laptops, monitors, printers, faxes, keyboards, speakers, and software.
- Offered great communication skills and written skills to staff members.
- Offered assistance to all printers & faxes issues.
- Assisted users with Microsoft Outlook to create PST folders, calendar appointments, and view new emails, setting up out-of-office message, email groups, and email accounts.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Responsible for input of point of sale changes in the location’s Documentor back office computer system
- Used computerized database system for inventory purposes
- Maintains inventory of the store, calculated the daily revenue; Tracked daily labor reports, created weekly schedules for personnel using MS Office software
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes