Certified A+ technician with over nine year’s experience supporting hardware and software applications, with excellent hands - on capabilities, self-motivated providing excellent communication skills and professional inter-personal relations with partners, associates, staff, clients and vendors. Capable of working in a customer service oriented environment, individually or in a team-like atmosphere. Very competent in handling multi-task duties to completion. I specialize in helpdesk, desktop support including word processing and training employees to practice firm standards.
- preparing and supporting android, IPhone and smartphone technology setting up computers for presentations and meetings, use diagnostic procedures and test equipment for problem solving, perform general maintenance tasks, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems and peripheral equipment as needed, imaging and ghosting PCs,
- Train support staff in application/desktop environment.
- Knowledge of VoIP phone systems.
- Experienced in providing video conferencing support, Audio Visual/Teleconference/WebEx installations.
- MAC & Windows, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting duties. Responsible for New User Setups in Active Directory/E-Mail/VPN for all the new hires and current employees.
- Office 365, create new user accounts, support users with basic to advanced functions, i.e., sharing calendars, in-boxes, set up auto-replies, signatures, and delegate rights, importing and exporting .pst files. install, configure, troubleshoot and train users with basic to advanced functions, with the integration of third party software such as Interwoven Desksite, Mailsite, Hummingbird, PC Docs, and iManage document management applications to handle massive databases of documents and provide easy document searches.
- Other applications include Adobe, OmniPage, DocXtools, Softwise (Innova) and Legal MacPac. Document comparison software i.e., Deltaview and COMPARITE.
- Spyware, Adware, McAfee and Symantec; installation and configuration applications to firm practices.
- TrackIt, Remedy and HEAT; timely record, escalation and completion of call tracking tickets for each call, while providing excellent customer service.
- Supporting store management in general merchandise and food areas for peak efficiency.
- Provide management support to customer support managers, department managers and sales associates in training and daily tasks/responsibilities.
- Perform daily safety and food compliance for general merchandise and fresh produce areas.
- Zoning the entire store for customer returns and restocks to insure the store is “grand-opening” ready for every shift.
- Liaison between customers and managers regarding complaints, special orders or any other sales issues.
- Assist departments in proper zoning procedures, instruct sales associates on marketing and sales techniques.
- Support shift managers in transition for the next day of operations with a closing checklist and walk-throughs.
Confidential,New York, NY
Communications Support TechnicianResponsibilities:
- Conduct routine diagnostics and monitoring
- Field contact for data wiring, equipment installation and service
- Troubleshoot end user connectivity issues-Tier 2
- Maintain records in telecommunications, network management and help desk software
- Assist with implementation and management of IP phone infrastructure
- Support the telecommunications rooms, fiber backbone connections, and other communications equipment through maintenance, labeling, and regular cleaning
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and support of networking that pertains to VOIP systems
- This position will require some evening and weekend work
- Contracted by the New York Power Authority to provide first and second level technical support in a Windows XP/7/XenApp/MS Office environment. Providing technical support to home and office-based users by telephone and face-to-face on issues regarding PCs, laptops, hardware and software (Windows) and Citrix. Responsible for Active Directory permissions to User Accounts.
- Log all calls on the call-logging software and follow them through to closure as per the SLA and KPI’s agreed with the customer. Work with the IT team to ensure that all recurring escalations/issues are managed and not repeated. Adhere to customer standards and processes to ensure consistency and common practice.