To secure a where my technical problem - solving skills are well utilized.
- Experience of supervising a team consisting of 15-20 members, leading team meetings, outlying metrics, and call center goals.
- Took over escalation calls from representatives to ensure great customer service.
- Experience as a SME (Subject Matter Expertise)
- I have ability to work well under pressure, professional demeanor and strong written and oral communication skills.
- I have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- 14 years of call center experience.
Senior Technical Advisor (Helpdesk Tech Tier 2)
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone, and email
- Analyze and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Identify and resolve issues pertaining to network, mobile device configuration and OS X operating systems.
- SME (subject matter expert) for new advisors
Corporate Compliance SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- I secured customer contract extensions to reduce customer churn, and offer additional services to decrease customer churn rate, while fitting the needs for the customer.
- Help explain and enforce the terms and conditions of the company, while retaining their service.
- Provided floor support for the Confidential dept. and floor support for Corporate Compliance teams.
- Took calls that were escalations from representatives.
- Provided technical support to customers for their Sprint and Nextel devices.
Confidential, Hampton, VA
Wireless Web Support Representative
- Provided tech support for wireless web services for Sprint and Nextel mobile devices.
- Provided floor support for the tech dept, which required me to take calls that were escalations from representatives.