To utilize my technical and operational skills to achieve professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and successful. To obtain a dynamic, challenging opportunity with a growing organization that can use my creativity and knowledge for the ultimate benefit of the company.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- CompTIA Network+ Certification (2011 - 2014)
- CompTIA A+ Certification (2013-2016) iOS
- Windows 7/8/10
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- IBM Rational Host On-Demand
- Active Directory
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Remedy Ticketing System
Confidential, Washington, DC
Help Desk Technician
- Responds to inquiries in person, email and via telephone concerning systems and network operations
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues. Excel in asking probing questions and researching, analyzing and correcting problems.
- Consistently praised for communicating effectively with both technical and nontechnical users. Known for excellent problem - solving skills and patience in dealing with frustrated users.
- Close 85% of incident tickets on the first contact without escalating.
- Create and detail trouble tickets using ticketing system, escalating to appropriate team when necessary.
Confidential, Capitol Heights, MD
Billing and Operations Associate
- Created accurate and timely invoices by reviewing reports, pricing, and reconciliation of job cost data.
- Compiled purchase orders and verifies pricing accuracy; researches and adjusts invoice discrepancies.
- Reviewed job cost data before and after billing to ensure all revenue is captured correctly. Investigated job cost margin discrepancies and escalates if unable to resolve.
- Ensured all products are invoiced within correct pricing guidelines and with all applicable discounts.
- Handled all install billing, auditing, and reconciliation.
- Served as liaison to various state agencies to manage all permits, licenses, and compliance issues. Performed all subcontract background checks and set up including license verification and system set up.
- Managed inventory of all IT equipment including troubleshooting 75 printers on a quarterly basis.
Confidential, Jessup, MD
Desktop Deployment Technician
- Configure and set up new computers and software systems in preparation for new employees
- Collaborate with other IT Teams to ensure the network access was available for remote associates during difficult times and inclement weather.
- Verified and establish employee’s computer information including resetting and configuring start up passwords and user IDs.
- Executed scripts to join desktop computers to help employees navigate through systems simultaneously.