- Software engineering with 3+ years of programming and application design experience.
- Exceptional skills in error - free programming, debugging and technical report writing. Creative use of software tools to develop and perform testing and analysis.
O/S: Windows XP/7, and Mac
Languages: C++, C#, SQL, PHP in Windows
Applications: Microsoft Office, Visio, Visual C++, Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, Visual Studio, SQL Tools
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
Customer Care Engineer
- Gain knowledge of assigned customers' technical and business environment.
- Document and verify reported problems. Troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing all available tools, resources, and documentation. Engage additional resources when necessary.
- Provide effective and consistent communication to management, peers and account team in support of customer.
- Working knowledge of main Aspect products and strategy.
Confidential, Murfreesboro, TN
Photo Lab Technician, Sales Associate
- Performing tasks of improving quality with equipment
- Fulfilling custom picture orders
- Providing excellent customer service
- Fills outs
- Perform daily routines to maintain department
Cap Team Supervisor
- Designate duties to make sure Confidential outs are filled
- Keep back room organized and clean
- Work hand in hand with department managers