- Experience with TCP/IP protocol, Microsoft SQL 2008, Microsoft Exchange, SMTP, Telnet, VMware, Microsoft 7 - 8, XP, Vista and Fedora 15, DOS, Linux, other Operating systems and services
- Knowledge of Configuring DNS, Active Directory, Confidential and HP routers/switches, and built/maintained a LAN in an educational environment
- Customer Service, Oral and Written communication skills, Problem solving and Attention to Detail
- Training with testing internal and external networks for risk, threats and vulnerabilities against the network
- Knowledge of security hardening and system configuration, and hacker’s tactics techniques
- Ability to evaluate threats, risk and vulnerabilities within the 7 domains of an IT infrastructure
- Familiar with developing policies and procedures to ensure information systems dependability and protect against unauthorized access
- Understanding and training of risk and vulnerability assessments to information security systems to identify risk and threats and mitigate them
- Knowledge of compliance laws HIPPA, PCI DSS, Sarbanes Oxley, FISMA, CIPA
- Knowledge of developing and implementing Business Continuity plans
Confidential, Arbutus, MD
IT Support/ Desktop Support
- Install and configure computer systems, Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
- Performed other basic system admin task on occasion such as checking server logs, preparing systems and other small task.
- Set up user accounts for staff utilizing Active Directory and Microsoft exchange console for email mailboxes
- Installed and configured software such as, Autodesk, Bluebeam, Pathfinder, AutoCad, and other various software.
- Advanced monitoring, administrate, troubleshoot, and manage infrastructure based systems
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
IT Service Desk Technician
- Installed and supported operating systems, Microsoft office and other Third-party programs
- Conducted Analysis on reoccurring problems and created corrective action plans
- Provided break/fix desktop/ Helpdesk support via Service now and Remedy ticketing systems.
- Active Directory Management, Citrix Xen App and GPO administration
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
System Engineer Enterprise Architect
- Defined and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
- Aligned approaches with broader architecture vision. Provided technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring.
- Identified core common data shared across enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of the data
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Contractor Help Desk Support
- Provide technical support to users via phone and email on issues related to Food Safety Inspection Services (Log in, Reset Passwords, Connected users to VPN, LDAP, Active Identity)
- Utilize the Footprints ticketing system to accurately log tickets
- Guide users through vpn connectivity/Configuration issues ( Confidential Any connect VPN Client)
- Utilize Knowledge Based articles to assist users with PC set up as well as Printer set up
- Configure user’s mobile devices (Password resets, Tethering) using mobile Iron software
- Active Directory- Added and Deleted groups and user accounts. User Permissions granted to end user. Created Email accounts using Microsoft Exchange 2010
Confidential, Rosedale, MD
IT Technical Support/ Field Technician
- Provided on-site and remote support and consulting for our clients
- Responded to calls from end users regarding issues such as email lockouts, not being able to log into server using VPN connection, Ran virus scans, set up printers and mapped printers (HP LaserJet, HP Office Jet) to computers
- Set up new user’s accounts and reset passwords and granted permissions to users.
- Installed, organized, tested, and also troubleshot end user workstations and interrelated hardware and software
- Assembled and configured network components and devices such as laptops and other peripheral devices
- Utilized (Autotask) ticket system to log all requests and activities including documentation of special requests and customizations considered important for future support