- 20+ years of exceptional customer service.
- 5+ years of managerial experience including recruiting, hiring, training, and terminating employees.
- 10+ years of diagnosing, repairing and building computers.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Linux and iOS X operating systems, along with Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes as well several other various software programs and mobile operating systems like Android, iOS and Window Mobile.
- Experience with making, running and testing Coaxial, Ethernet and phone cables.
- Currently learning SQL programming language as well as taking classes for PMP credentials.
- Receive 10 certificates of completion for Management and Leadership Training completed.
- Creation of Test Cases, Plans and Scripts
- Designed Windows Mobile and Android application using the Tracer Plus program.
- Defect and Bug Discovery
- Regression Testing and Automated Testing using the TestComplete software program.
- I take initiative, am self - motivated; work well in a team, or individually.
- Excellent leadership, communication, motivation, time management and organizational skills.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
Software Support Specialist
- Responsible for supporting the end user of CQuest’s proprietary .Net application for 4 states in 4 time zones.
- Daily use of RDP, LogMeIn and or GoToMeeting to remotely log into the end user’s computer/server to fix a problem that they may be having.
- Very familiar with the cleaning of registry entries that cause issues with our .Net application.
- Installed networked check and letter printers with static ip addresses using drivers located on our FTP site.
- Responsible for updating the SharePoint database on a daily basis to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- Administer and maintain end-user accounts, permissions, and access rights within our .Net application for all four states, as well as the timely response for any requests made for changes for any Staff.
- RDP daily into state servers to check on the status of our running applications to make sure that there are no processes that may hinder the performance of the server’s CPU.
- Responsible for the daily Issuance and Redemption of over $200,000 worth of timely vendor payments for the 2 of the 3 states we work with.
- Created the Voice over for the Help Desk phone messages that you hear when you dial in.
- Programs used include, Windows XP, 7, Server 2008 R2, VB.Net, Office 2010, Remote Desktop, GoToMeeting, LogMeIn, SQL, Cisco Jabber.
Business/ QA Analyst
- Review of software documentation and specifications to learn about software and components.
- Install each component of software to prepare for testing individual components.
- Worked directly with developers to track and test new changes.
- Documented software defects and performed additional testing to verify all issues were fixed before final delivery.
- Designed automated test cases using Confidential ’s TestComplete Automated software.
- Created test cases for new applications and old applications that had none yet.
- Created functional specs for new applications and old applications that had no documentation.
- Converted Technical specs to Functional specs.
- Tested all apps during the Sybase to SQL conversion, updating Use and Test cases as well as Functional specs during the entire process.
- Created Business Flowcharts using Microsoft Visio
- Created a custom Windows Mobile app using the TracerPlus software suite.
- Created custom High Definition training and demo videos using Song Vegas and Adobe CS6.
- Programs used TestComplete, SQL Server 2014 Management Studio, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Office 2010, Remote Desktop, PowerBuilder, Sybase, Click-Once apps, TracerPlus Desktop and TracerPlus Connect, Window Mobile, Windows Mobile Device Center, MyMobiler, Sony Vegas, Adobe CS6, Microsoft Visio, .NET
- Leading a team of Local and Remote staff including Software Developers, DBAs, QA testers and Help Desk on the development and merging of Confidential ’s old system to our proprietary system.
- Monitored the data conversion from Confidential ’s original software to CQuest’s proprietary to new system.
- Oversaw the functionality testing of software.
- Use TFS to monitor all bugs, defects and upgrades to our software, as well as ensured that all issues were attended to and completed in a timely manner.
- Researched and oversaw all Hardware upgrades to ensure compatibility with CQuest software.
- Designed an Android Confidential application for use to collect data using the TracerPlus program.
- Implemented program deployment schedule and monitored progress.
- Met Deadlines for all Production Release roll-outs for bug fixes and upgrades.
- Created a schedule for UAT data refreshes.
- Hold bi-weekly meetings with Confidential ’s main stake holders to communicate, collaborated, discuss issues and solutions to ensure quality development and service delivery.
- Report on weekly basis to upper management about status of project.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
- Responsible for the timely diagnosis and repair of all computers entered into our .Net proprietary Ticket and Point of Sale system.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Apple IOS, as well as a variety of other diagnostic, web browsing, and internet security programs.
- Field from between 25-75 phone calls for computer support and other various help desk related questions, as well as handle in person customers that walk-in.
- Responsible for making sure that all computers, (10-30 at a time), do not sit stagnant so that work is done in a timely manner.
- Migration from XP to Vista, Vista to 7, Windows 8.1 to 10.
- Used batch installers to install and update multiple programs at once.
- Custom build a computer to a customer’s specifications.
- Install Network cards, video cards, motherboards, RAM, Hard Drives, Power Supplies daily.
- Used recovery software to recover data from dead drives, and backup of old drives to new systems.
- Clone Hard Drives to convert from mechanical to Solid State.
- Extensive knowledge to repair iPhone 4-6S, iPad 1- Air, and all iPad Mini’s, Samsung Galaxy S3-S7
Confidential, Leland Grove, IL
- Responsible for the maintenance of 16 club computers, including hardware and software.
- Cloned dying drives so that there would be no downtime.
- Replaced CMOS batteries in older machines.
- Added RAM in most POS machines to improve performance.
- Built two custom Desktop machines to specification, including the purchasing and installation of case, power supply, motherboard, graphics card, processor, Heat Sink, RAM, Hard Drive, Optical Drive, and Operating System. As well as peripherals like keyboards, mice, monitors and printers.
- Perform normal updates and BreakFix checks to the Point Of Sale, Windows and Backup systems.
- Maintain proper internet security for key employees as well as members via WiFi.
- Performed network administration functions, set up network user accounts/permissions, reset passwords, and administered group policies via Active Directory.
- Helped to migrate club server from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008 R2.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
Administrative Functional Manager
- Responsible for the recruiting of new Financial Service Representatives.
- Created a networking group consisting of local Managers from different companies for recruitment purposes.
- Provide assistance to newer Financial Service Representatives in the form of joint appointments, product training, conference calls and performance meetings.
- Provide extensive knowledge of annuities, life, disability, long term care insurance, and Mutual Funds along with the communication skills necessary to effectively educate the lay-person on those products.
Financial Services Representative
- Responsible for the Marketing and Selling of Financial Products.
- Provided excellent customer service by phone, mail and/or in person.
- Responsible for finding new clients by marketing myself through phone calling, seminars, advertising and local events.
- Responsible for the maintenance of client investment and insurance accounts.
- Responsible for continually staying educated on product, market, and governmental changes.
- Acquired Life and Health, Series 6, 63 License.
Confidential, Girard, IL
IT Sales & Service Manager
- Responsible for customized computer orders with the quality beyond customer expectation.
- Recruited new potential customers and marketed our superior service throughout the community.
- Gathered end user needs and built new custom computers to customers’ specifications
- Diagnosed and Repaired computers to build a new customer base.
- Developed a working knowledge of most Microsoft programs including Windows, Office and Money.
- Fielded anywhere from 5-15 IT help desk related phones calls a day, along with an equal amount of customers.
- Software used: Window 3.x, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Microsoft Office, Norton Ghost, Norton Antivirus
Confidential, Springfield, IL
Computer Team Leader
- Set up the Phone, Network, Security Alarm and Televisions for new Family Video Stores.
- Ran all of the Ethernet, Coaxial, Phone and Security Alarm wires throughout the store in well documented and very neat order so that anyone after me could easily repair or see what was done.
- Made Ethernet and Coaxial to proper length, as well as connect the network using patch panels.
- Connected Computers to main server and uploaded the proprietary OS remotely, as well as set up each individual Point of Sale (POS) station equipped with Confidential Scanner Guns.