- Help Desk Technician professional with two years of help desk experience providing software, hardware, client/server and networking technical support.
- Proven success working in high - volume, 24x7 technical call centers. Demonstrated strengths in rapidly diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues.
- Consistently praised for communicating effectively with both technical and nontechnical users. Known for excellent problem-solving skills and patience in dealing with frustrated users.
- Technical Troubleshooting
- LAN/WLAN Connectivity
- Preventive Maintenance/ Lifting 50+ lbs
- Hardware/Software Configurations
- Problem Diagnosis
- User Training/Support
- Team Lead/System Administrator
- Phone & Online Support
- Customer Service
- Software Installs
- Client/Server Models
- Knowledge of Active Directory
Process Flows & Call-Tracking Tools: ITSM management processes; Remedy; ServiceNow.
Software: MS Office Suite 2010-2016; VMware; anti-virus programs, RDP
Browsers: Chrome; Firefox; MS Edge; IE
Hardware: PCs, Laptops, Printers, Routers, Modems
Networking: LAN & VPN/Remote Connectivity, TCP/IP, Cloud
Platforms: Windows, Citrix, Juniper (Pulse Secure)
Confidential, Cary, NC
Tier 2 Help Desk Team Lead
- Exceed call-handling goals, closing an average of 30 calls daily with a 96% first-call resolution ratio and an average talk-time of 20 minutes -- well below 60-minute goal.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues. Excel in asking probing questions and researching, analyzing and rectifying problems.
- Partnered with Tier ll - Tier lV peers based in the US, India and Philippines to resolve complex problems that required escalation. Provided detailed descriptions of issues in ServiceNow ticket system and followed up diligently to ensure swift resolutions.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration within the team, Ability to intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues & Skill with delegating work and assignments to the team in a fair and efficient manner
- Provided Defense for military Installations, provided security and interacted with diverse organizations and individuals, such as Foreign head of state, High Rank military officers. Perform general maintenance tasks, computer operations, assisted with On-boarding support, Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012, Group Policy, Organizational Units, file security/sharing, Windows Security, Maintain passwords, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop and server. Install printers and peri pherals.