Skilled in: Digital Forensics and Risk Analysis.
Software development experience with: Java, Python, C/C++, Ruby, PowerShell.
Knowledgeable in: Microsoft Office, Windows, Linux, Mac OS, SharePoint, Box, Firewall, web and database software.
Information Security Office & IT Compliance Intern
- Developed a unique tool to migrate data securely from a cloud - based storage site to a locally hosted SharePoint site.
- Utilized a leading business intelligence tool to create executive dashboards, automate reports and visualization comparisons that included real-time data updates.
- First line of support for Penn State faculty, future, present and past students. Provide onsite as well as remote support and troubleshooting of desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Responsible for responding to user’s requests for IT support, resolving issues, and updating the IT service management tool ServiceNow.
- Provided Technical support for hardware and software issues.
- Expert in asking the right questions to effectively diagnose and resolve problems.
- Maintained a knowledgebase of issues, modifications, malfunctions and resolutions. Trained users on new features of the operating system and software.
Computer services Technician
- Resolved Wi-Fi connectivity, printing, and troubleshooting of other computer issues. Responsible for facilitating laptops through a loaner laptop program.