- Seeking an IT Helpdesk position to improve any company’s customer service through strong communication skills and technical knowledge.
Hardware: Able to assemble and reassemble desktop or mobile devices such as laptops or tablets iPads and iPhones. Efficient in brands Dell, Lenovo (laptops, desktop). I also work with printers (Lexmark, dot matrix, HP printer).
Software: Key scan security, Office 365, Installations, Customer Service, Teamwork, PowerPoint, Social Networking, Project Management, Share point, Microsoft Office, Troubleshooting, Software System Analysis, Remote Monitoring, Service Orientation, Avaya, Snipping tool, Snag it, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lync, TeamViewer, Remedy ticket system, Lockout tool for windows, Dame ware, AS400 database, Focus Application, Active Directory, Air watch, Kronos, Geotab, My Mobiler,CRM
Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, IOS, and Droid
Confidential, Alpharetta, GAIT Helpdesk
- Answering phone calls for technical issues and documenting tickets in Salesforce
- Setting up equipment for use such as iPad, receipt printers, and scanners for retail use
- Analysis of all routing connectivity remotely
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Answering phone calls for technical issues and using Service now ticketing system
- Using Office 365 as an admin to set up users for company use
- Analysis of all computers from a remote and perform upgrades when necessary
- Creating, and denying access for members daily via Active Directory
- Installing apps through SCCM
Technical Support Engineer
- Set up POS systems and desktops for employee use, performing or ensuring proper connections of Cisco connections from static IP to DHCP.
- Document operational activities using the KACE ticketing system.
- Perform SQL query updates when necessary through SQL management
Technical Support Specialist
- Created and tracked daily phone calls for company presentation in Remedy ticket system for the service desk (avg 22/day)
- Used Nova to ghost images on machines for new employees
- Used Sharepoint to create and inform the team of different updates in calendars, documents and emails