WINDOWS 95: WINDOWS 7;MS Office 95 - Office 2010;Black Berry/ Confidential Devices
Mac OS 7.0: OS X(10.6.8);Ghost Imaging; Hardware /Printer / Laptop-Desktop Repair
Network: Cabling and Device Configurations / Wi-Fi Setup and Configuration Confidential Configurations; VMware Experience; Citrix Familiarization
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Provided first - level technical support for global IT infrastructure supporting 35,000+ employees throughout the Confidential .
- Troubleshooted hardware, software and connectivity issues for a Windows 7 and mainframe environment.
- Additionally supported Expense Processing and E-Procurement, voicemail, telephone and telecomm systems.
- Challenged to provide timely resolutions to support mission-critical application users.
- Achieved the highest levels of productivity, handling over 1,000 calls per week and averaging 200+ calls daily.
- Earned solid reputation for resolving complex issues and providing exceptional customer service.
- Assisted users with policies and procedures for setting up conference calls, new accounts, web/network presentations and voice mail.
- Supported remote access using Dialup/VPN SecurID.
- Leveraged extensive experience in multiple operating environment including mainframe connectivity and security, Windows 7 workstation and server, assisted with O365 upgrade and setup/config Windows 10 devices, Config and encrypt Confidential devices, Provide Citrix account management.
Technical Support Analyst II
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, email or walk-up, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues for a select client group; administer service desk software for various clients.
- Provide technical support for Windows 7 and MAC OSX platforms as well as virtual environments. Provide connectivity support for Confidential, Confidential, and Confidential devices.
- Active Directory Administration (password resets, account creations, Exchange accounts, etc.), provide printer and copier support/repair.
- Assist educators throughout the globe with Technical support and customized application support.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, electronically, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues for a select client group; administer service desk software for various clients.
- Provide technical support for Windows XP and Windows 7 platforms as well as Citrix environments.
- Provide connectivity support for Confidential, Confidential, Confidential devices as well as Confidential Support. Active Directory Administration (password resets, account creations, Exchange accounts, etc.), provide printer and copier support/repair.
- I can identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention as well as prepare activity reports and stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Worked at various client projects within the Fahrenheit Portfolio. I have served recently as 1st level Macintosh Support working with Confidential and Confidential, Macintosh Desktops and laptops. Assisted clients with application support ranging from Outlook connectivity to Adobe InDesign assistance. Worked with editorial department by supporting and configuring various print to web applications print to print applications as well as other duties needed.
Service Desk Analyst II
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues for a select client group; administer service desk software for various clients.
- Repair desktop/Laptops and configure operating systems for network connectivity. Provide technical support for Windows XP and Windows 7 platforms as well as Mac OS X environments.
- Provide connectivity support for Confidential and Confidential connectivity as well as Confidential Support.
- Assist network team with Active Directory Administration (password resets, account creations, etc.), provide printer and copier support/repair. I can identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention as well as prepare activity reports and stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Housing Patrol Officer
- Provide safety and security for the residents of Government Subsidized Housing.
- Report and respond to emergencies, conducted arrest authority for felony and misdemeanor violations of the law, enforcing traffic and parking regulations, applying community policing techniques to provide for a safer working and living environment. Maintained proficiency in the utilization of all assigned protective equipment, restraint devices and weapons.
- Observed and reported activities and incidents provided the security and safety of client property and personnel. Monitored entrances and exits, acted to prevent unapproved and unlawful entry, controlled entrances, the movement of people, vehicles and parking.
- Patrolled assigned site on foot and in vehicle, checked for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors and security violations.
- Observed and reported incidents and dubious activity to clients and company administration.
Public Safety Officer
- Provided the safety and security of all College properties; patrolled the College grounds to enforce the Education Articles as well as the rules and regulations of Anne Arundel Community College.
- Other duties included were directing traffic, enforcing parking and traffic regulations, responding to medical and domestic emergencies, used community oriented policing techniques to provide for a safer working and learning environment.
Executive IT Specialist
- Troubleshoot internal technical infrastructure, Conducted desktop/laptop/ Confidential repair and connectivity, Log and track all calls using IT Resource Center database, Instructed users on software, hardware and IT procedures, which includes the development of training and reference documentation.
- Assisted with daily management of Desktop Repair Team, Created/locked users network and email accounts in active directory, provided Confidential configuration and connectivity and email support.
- I worked with vendors in repairing, installing and training of various products and equipment.
- Maintained accurate inventory counts and ordered equipment as needed.
- Worked closely with the Executive President’s Office responding to various IT related request.
Help Desk Manager
- Assisted IT Director with Network Infrastructure Planning and Implementation for 5 separate business units; managed Help Desk Support Team / Web Ads Design Team supporting the organization's business; monitored Network access and work with Senior Management team to ensure delivery and reliability of information.
- Created documentation and implemented trouble resolution ticketing system. Supported 4 remote sites (MD, FL, DC, CA)
Help Desk Specialist
- Provided phone support for NASA Scientific Research Group; Developed and implemented workstation imaging and security; Assisted Panel Team Leads with IT related setups, connectivity and securing of data at off-site meetings.
- Received escalated calls from Jr. Level Analyst regarding network access, email configuration / setup, conducted Windows Administration.
Digital Connectivity Engineer
- Managed customer based in the state of Maryland. Managed Windows and Macintosh Server / Workstation environments; Created documentation and escalated tickets to Level III Engineers.
- Designed and deployed Windows Server environments for device connectivity and business productivity.
- Assisted end-user by training and demonstrating the proposed products, coordinated installations and maintained a database for service of assigned area.
- Deployed eCopy workstations as well as provided training.