Highly motivated individual with exceptional skills in end user customer service, computer troubleshooting, project management, sales and IT troubleshooting skills with software/hardware using Microsoft OS, Altiris, Symantec, Active Directory, Cisco VPN, and other productivity tools.
- Electronic Remote Computer Support / Desktop Computer Support
- Technical Aptitude/Ability - Collaboration / Teamwork/ independent worker - Strong Customer Service and Technical Troubleshooting Skills
- Creative/Strategic - Consulting Skills - Selling - Analytical - Detail Oriented
- Customer Focused - Critical Thinker - Knowledge Base Technical Writing
DESKTOP MANAGEMENT TOOLS:
HEAT Front Range ticket system, Symantec, Remote Desktop remote services, PC Anywhere, Cisco AnyConnect and VP, Skype for business video, Symantec Altiris Deployment console, and malware mitigation software. Hands-on experience: OS upgrade; clean install; troubleshoot and installation of Hardware/Software with Laptops, Desktops, Printers and Scanners; other peripheral devices. Account password resets and changes, email and user account provisioning.
Confidential, CLEVELAND, OHIO
- Ensures workstations and peripherals are at the highest level of availability and reliability. Handles LAN and desktop tools based administration, hardware, software and peripheral installations or configurations; Printer adds; create knowledge article problem resolution documentation. Provide first and second level diagnostic help desk support for hardware, software, operating systems and peripherals.
- Provide second level remote end user supporting computers, laptops, troubleshooting hardware/software to minimize downtime and increase productivity. Perform troubleshooting and updates with software installations, active directory, share drive accesses, and malware mitigation.
- Determine the issue, take action, and document the results or escalate incidents to the appropriate teams.
- Consistently Ranks number one in customer service with numerous recognition awards Statistically ranked with peers as having the highest scores as “exceptional” in customer resolution and service.
- Provide remote second and third level desk top end user support remote and in field. Support users remotely and in the field responsible for over 4000 + user computers, laptops, troubleshooting hardware/software to minimize downtime.
- Create and maintain knowledgebase and ITSM ticket system updated. Perform user account provisioning with Active Directory, printer additions, drive mapping to shared drives, email creation and malware mitigation. Determine the issue, take action, and document the results or escalate incidents to the appropriate teams.
- Recognized for excellent customer service, projects completed ahead of schedule
Confidential, NEWBURY, OH
Migration OS Support / Independent Contractor
- Small network and growing - Made recommendations, purchase on software and hardware upgrades Purchased 2 new servers, and update 2 servers (total 4) updating drivers, hard drives, graphics cards, software migration of Microsoft server OS from 2003 to server 2008R2.
- Configured Microsoft 2008R2 software DNS, DHCP and network TCP/IP node configurations, including VLAN with Cisco Router/Switch configurations.
- Installed Software packages: SolarWinds, Symantec Endpoint protection, to monitor network traffic of 25 nodes.
- Backup and data storage networked to SANS/ NAS storage devices.
- Performed a clean install on 25 nodes, backing up data from Windows OS XP to Windows7.
- Instructed end-users on HOW-TO use new features of Windows 7.
Confidential, ROCKY RIVER, OHIO
Computer Support Specialist
- Responsible for 300+ computer systems and devices, software and hardware. Corrective maintenance diagnoses and break-fix errors in a Windows operating system as well as peripheral devices.
- Respond to maintenance requests in formalized process. Coach users how to use new technologies in order to improve user experience and productivity. Document technical issues related problems and solutions to coach and help others.
Confidential, Brooklyn, Ohio
Kitchen & Bath Designer and Project Manager
- Proficient use of industry standard CAD 20/20 software
- Designed / sold and managed most projects with outstanding customer service satisfaction1
- Customer Service Quotations Counter Tops - cabinets, bathroom items, granite, laminate, wood, solid surface.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Microsoft Retail Field Sales Trainer
- Launched Microsoft Windows7 and MS Office 2010 at hundreds of locations Northeast Ohio.
- Delivered high quality presentations and demonstrations to meet specific employee, group, and manager sales goals though coaching.
- Demonstrated feature / benefit sales to store employees.
- Shadow the trainer by role playing with employees and in - field live customer selling
- Introduced new Windows 7 features / benefits ("Tips and Tricks" for a successful sale)
- Help increase sales for locations. Successful with meeting product individual / retail store sales quotas, creating top of mind with employees and managers (BestBuy, OfficeMax, Staples, HH Gregg and Microcenter).